India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Suhaag ki nishani..

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Ok here's my take on those bangles & ring.. after waiting & waiting (& waiting) for DK and SUmitra to notice the bangles, I'm almost convinced that the bangles were only incorporated into the storyline cuz of Chavvi's marriage.  And since we thrive on DK-Disha romance, the writers/producers decided to use them for their benefit at the audience's expense.  Other than that, I honestly CANNOT think of any other explanation!!!!!! Angry  Anyone else??

As far as DK is today's episode, WHY IS HE GETTING MAD AT Suhas?!  It's his own mother that he needs to show how powerful he is!!!!! Angry

And why do all the mothers in these serials have to make these stupid promises that would screw up their children's lives?!  First, SUmitra giving DK her kasam and now Suhas promising DK that she'd marry Disha off to someone else!!  Whatever happened to a mother who'd do anything for her kids' happiness??  Angry 

How's this for a kasam?  I will stop watching TD if DK & Disha are not united soon.  I will certainly not tolerate both of them getting married to other people.  I love you Ashish but I gotta draw the line somewhere for my own sanity!  Phew.. I feel much better now.  Sorry to bore you guys Embarrassed

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Angryhi

Well it is good know that someone is sharing my sorrow...i am also banking my hope of ved that he will come to the resuce and get DK and Disha together well am i being over optimistic..Hope not becos i won't be able to take dk and disha not together and with others...

It is funny how time lapse is so over looked in TD and they don't even bother and ved for sure won't be Dk's bro as gargi said...But at present i am totally hearbroken...please please producers listen to us....i want to see dk an disha some romantic moments why are they torturing us...Angry

Suhag Nishani i think sum has been notcing what she wants to like dk and disha hugging but not the bloody sindoor, suhag nishani, bangles etc i am so angry please please i don';t want to breka my screenn ufff.........Angry

Please please don't let me break my screen..uffff steam coming out of my ears and tears coming out of my eyes..

SamyCry

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

You are right!! and your not boring us!!!Big smile

Your kasam is understandable as i have promised myself if the D's do not reunite within a week and a bit i will stop watching because this is completly stupid!!! Another thing your right about is these mothers!! I think they should get rid of them completly out this seriel. LOL

Love eran!!!!

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

No mothers no problems i get where u guys r going i feel the same way i am so upset i feel like breaking the screen. No offence but sumitra sushni and the rest r just a problem for the serial. I dun understand how can Vedant as brother in law and disha as sister in law get married isn't that just plainly disgusting. I dunno about any one else but If vedant and Disha get toghter then I will leave the serial Because What is the point of dragging the serial if they can't make it sensible enough so that we can take it and watch it We have always wanted Disha and DK to be toghter but have we got a chance "NO" because the producers decide that a twist is the best way out. UI dun know if i am angry but i know i am upset Dish and Ved no way!!! Pori and DK soz that just ain't right!!!AngryAngryAngry

I agree samy eran and lalgulab

* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Angry
lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

I'm hoping that someone will "accidently" break the news to Sumitra cuz she really needs to know.  If Disha didn't love DK, I might have been ok (maybe) with her marrying Ved but now when we know that she LOVES DK, I can't take their separation anymore.  Have the writers lost all creativity that they can't get the lead pair together & keep the show going?!  They need to hire the IF writers EmbarrassedBig smile 

BTW I hope you mean tv "screens" and not your monitors when you talk about breaking screens LOLLOL  We need you here on IFs to rant & rave Wink

Jyoti (too tired to think clearly but still addicted Embarrassed)

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Hi Jyoti, Our Dees desperately need some asha ki jyoti in their life so do we......what say?? Bangles and Ring, Gayab ho gaya!!

That's why I'm talking abt sleep deprivation which happens coz of malnutrition and overexertion.So now what we r seeing is the contaminated product, produced by the people who have a head and heart condition......

Zarooraat hai TD ki sets per.........

1) Shrink

2) Nutritionist

3) Doctor

4) Lastly some sane people with sane thoughts!!

Mink, who thinks bangles aur ring Dk sapney mai dekhega and intantaneously yell DISHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......lolLOL

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 12:13am | IP Logged

lol Mink.. you're too funny! LOL I needed a good laugh..

Now my question is where do we get these sane people from?!  Any volunteers?  I'd volunteer myself... if I was sane but after watching this contaminated product LOL, I've lost my sanity!LOL

Go to top