MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Ooh wow looks like some more chappals will be flying in the air soon ROFL
I'm going into hiding as soon as I get "chappals alert"!!! ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygirl123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~::Dreamer of the week:5::~ (Page 6)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygirl123

@vibz-oh really...I thought they show Robin not going through the wedding with Barney...ohh who else besides Doc is in the medical profession??

@Doc-btw what field are u in...yeah the odd working hours and not enough sleep is difficult to cope with especially for those who love sleeping...not earning really well at first is terrible especially seeing your friends in other professions earning the big bucks..oh well that's why a rich husband is important LOL

vibha is doing   dentistry ...mohini wants to do medicine ...riva is doing PG 

oh i am in OBG ...Ouch..always on run .Sleepy..no fixed times ...Confused...but i love my field .Big smile.evergreen and most of the times happy endings plus younger patients ..Clap.and somehow that pt doctor relationship is maintained ...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygirl123MSN_Vanny

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
@ shivani ...a well settled husband with a medical background is i better than a rich husband .Embarrassed.if he is in someother field he will never appreciate your work and the money Angry

happygirl123MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DOC108

@ shivani ...a well settled husband with a medical background is i better than a rich husband .Embarrassed.if he is in some other field he will never appreciate your work and the money Angry

@Bold - *sigh* My ever-debatable topic! Big smile

happygirl123

happygirl123

Coolbie

happygirl123

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
woah...didn't realize our forum is floating with people from the medical field..cool means u guys understand how hectic our life's can be...but yet u guys find more time foruming than me...what's d secret LOL Wink

@Vanny-Dun worry no chappals yet cause the questions u guys are posting are so much fun Smile

(1) Are you temperamental? If so, how do you control your anger?-yes i am my sis would so agree...by taking the higher road and rationalizing the situation in my head

(2) Memory that you would cherish forever.-my graduation when it happens

(3) Funniest thing that happened in your school days(high school).-during spot checks my classmates tried hiding their phones all over the place Tongue

(4) Worst moment on IF?-posting a topic that's been already posted LOL (nothing that bad has happen)

(5) Best moment on IF?-being honoured as member of the week (its tough in other forums competition is stiff LOL)

(6) IF or watching television?-IF there's always something entertaining to read or watch

(7) Language you're most fluent in?-English

(8) Language you'd like to learn.-Tamil (need to communicate with patients who only speak Tamil)

(9) Friends or relatives?-Relatives

(10) Hanging out with friends or your sister? Why?-Sister (No matter what she'll follow me wherever I drag her)

(11) Skirts or jeans?-Skirt

(12) English or Indian movies?-Both

(13) Song currently on your Ipod?-SOTY songs (they're so addictive I listen to them on replay) Wink

(14) One moment you wish you can delete from your life(Share if you want to).-My not so great results in secondary school (wish I was more hardworking)

(15) The person you're closest to, as a confidant?-My sister ( I can tell her anything without being judged)

DOC108MSN_Vanny

happygirl123

Coolbie

happygirl123

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
@riva-hey there Riva..thanks so much dear Big smile

one thing u r obsessed  with??-clothes
tell me the place u want to visit in india-Taj Mahal
shoe size-6
which is ur absolute favorite novel-Twilight series (if u consider that a novel Wink)
cards or chess??-cards
summer girl or winter baby??-winter baby
one thing that comes into ur mind when u think of RAIN-romantic rain dance
how will be ur dream date??- candle light dinner, dancing, lying under the stars and a movie
r u pampered, spoiled, naughty girl or sincere, ideal, calm girl-mixture of pampered, spoilt but calm LOL
if not doctor, what would u be??-my dream was always to be in films like the editor
in which movie u cried like a baby ( tell about the scene too )-Pixel Perfect
r u mind person or a heart person-heart person
tell us about ur 1st crush-a guy in school when I was form 5...never told him and he will never know LOL
which is the dish u hate the most-white rice
kolaveri or gangnam-gangam
favorite cartoon?? -totally spies
what thing makes u more angry the most??-people not answering when being talked to
sslk has shown different circumstances/situations that happens with girls?? any similar situation u have gone thro'-closest I can think of is when Gunjan and Rachana applied to college...checking their results and applying hoping to get a place
r u good listener or speaker??-good speaker
your favorite bed time story??-ramayan

-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vanny

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
@ shivani ...Smile...tajmahal is beautiful ... it is beyond our imagination ...at the same time agra fort ...fatehpur sikri r also wiorth visiting ..plus all the historic places in delhi ... u just feel u r in that era .. i just cant explain the feelings ...but only one suggestion read moghul history thoroughly and then visit these places 

MSN_Vanny

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Originally posted by DOC108

@ shivani ...a well settled husband with a medical background is i better than a rich husband .Embarrassed.if he is in some other field he will never appreciate your work and the money Angry

@Bold - *sigh* My ever-debatable topic! Big smile

mohini most of the people who have married rich guys donot practice medicine ...i have seen it happeningAngry

MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.