Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

~::Dreamer of the week:5::~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

happygirl123

IF-Rockerz

happygirl123

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
@vibz-oh really...I thought they show Robin not going through the wedding with Barney...ohh who else besides Doc is in the medical profession??

@Doc-btw what field are u in...yeah the odd working hours and not enough sleep is difficult to cope with especially for those who love sleeping...not earning really well at first is terrible especially seeing your friends in other professions earning the big bucks..oh well that's why a rich husband is important LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DOC108-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~::Dreamer of the week:5::~ (Page 5)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygirl123

@Vanny-Hopefully u guys go easy on me if not the chappals are waiting to be thrown LOL
From the trailers heroine looked so promising...would not have survived watching the movie if not for Kareena's great acting...the script was really weak and I'm hearing the same for JTHJ so I'm really scared I'm gonna be disappointed too...Mostly all the movies this year disappointed me except for SOTY

OMG! She has chappals waiting! ShockedROFL

I totally understand what you mean Shivani. I had so much expectations from English Vinglish as well. It was indeed a nice movie but I'm disappointed with the end. Ouch

Vibz and Riva have told me the same about JTHJ as well. Cry I was expecting so much since I love Yash Chopra (RIP). 

So you becoming a doctor as well! Awesome!!! Our forum is definitely overflowing with doctors and persons in similar field of study! Clap

Hey have you guys noticed that all our dreamers so far are in the medical field? Big smileShocked Amazing!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygirl123

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygirl123

@Doc-btw what field are u in...yeah the odd working hours and not enough sleep is difficult to cope with especially for those who love sleeping...not earning really well at first is terrible especially seeing your friends in other professions earning the big bucks..oh well that's why a rich husband is important LOL

I totally relate to the 'friends earning more now' bit. Almost all my high school friends are in the business field and the likes and they are naturally working in banks, customs and such. Dead So whenever we hang out, I'm the only one not being able to compare the "pay check". LOL

But on the bright side, I'm the only one who don't have to complain about weird and irrational bosses and disgusting and manipulative co-workers. So I guess in the long run, we always have the advantage! So hi-five! Wink

From studying medicine anyways, has prepared you for the lack of sleep and odd hours, so I guess we got a scope there as well! LOL

Ahhh...the ever-circulating notion of a rich husband! ROFL Wish you all the best! Tongue

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 19 November 2012 at 7:05am

happygirl123

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Thank you for answering my Q's di. Big smile

happygirl123MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Aaannnddd the cycle continues!Evil SmileROFL

(1) Are you temperamental? If so, how do you control your anger?

(2) Memory that you would cherish forever.

(3) Funniest thing that happened in your school days(high school).

(4) Worst moment on IF?

(5) Best moment on IF?

(6) IF or watching television?

(7) Language you're most fluent in?

(8) Language you'd like to learn.

(9) Friends or relatives?

(10) Hanging out with friends or your sister? Why?

(11) Skirts or jeans?

(12) English or Indian movies?

(13) Song currently on your Ipod?

(14) One moment you wish you can delete from your life(Share if you want to).

(15) The person you're closest to, as a confidant?

Don't throw chappals! Wink I'm going into hiding! ROFL

happygirl123

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

happygirl123MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
@Riva - Finally here! Hope all's well with you! Would love to see you around more often! Hug

-PrimaDonna-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Ooh wow looks like some more chappals will be flying in the air soon ROFL

happygirl123MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.