IF-Sizzlerz

Flora3333

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
LOVED UR POST.

I'M ALLERGIC TO BULLSHIT.
ENOUGH SAID.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiSagar-Swetz-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1 year contract...My foot (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Then y didnt they end the show if they knew male lead wil exit aftr 1yr??
I forgot the math.. He said he wanted to leave on feb,ok.. Sanaya said he had 1yr contract.. jun-feb=1year?? How?

When he knew contract s fr 1yr y did he wanted to leave in feb??
i guess we nvr get ans fr these qstns..

Im sure 4lions wanted to shut the show down after a year but SP refused. That is most likely the cause of their current issues. 

As far as Barun goes, the show started shooting in April 2011. So if he wanted to leave in Feb, I'm assuming he meant putting in his 2 months notice in Feb that would go through April and complete his 1 year.

@TM I have no idea why they would sign an actor who is already thinking about leaving before the show even begins. One would think that if the show becomes successful then he would stay longer. 

But according to Sanaya, thats not how barun thinks. And I dont believe that at all because during his MAMR leave, Barun sent that video message an clearly states "i left my home for this, you will def see me around". 

So he obviously wants to make a name for himself in the industry, I dont buy that all this fame isnt on his priority list. He probably has other projects being offered. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiSagartutu982cagirl-Swetz-Miss CherieFAYKHAN29-B.N.K-

-B.N.K-

IF-Stunnerz

-B.N.K-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Swetha.

Originally posted by tonmoy009

Originally posted by .Swetha.

Who in gods name signed a lead actor for only one year in a love story soap? Is that was the case they should have introduced another male lead since the very beginning and turn the show into a love triangle by making the other guy Khushi friend who's secretly in love with her but never told her. Is that case we would have know it's a love triangle and the pain would have been lesser.     

exactly ...if they knew that he is leaving why they did not take action? he said he wanted to leave in feb then they could have keep him as negative and bring some other guy. the fake marriage thing happend in feb right .so gul and star has plenty of time why now...what is wrong with then why can they just speck the truth???? AngryAngryAngry
They should of just keep ASR as a dark negative kind of character (Not like Shyam) It's okay for the girl to change him but he fade away from her life all of a sudden.

i know ..these are all bull shit talk ...they wont tell us the real truth...still they are no telling us if he is leaving for good or may be come back...
unprofessionals ,uneducated people ...

they are still hoping that we will forget all very soon and accept viraf like the gopi fans did...how stupid is that...they dont know the difference among the people who watch that show and us...just pathetic...

ifsaal044-Swetz-

spoorthi

IF-Sizzlerz

spoorthi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
i am really pissed off with the latest on-goings
very well said ,agreed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetz-

rfak-fan

IF-Rockerz

rfak-fan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
dont tell me they didnt expected show to be such a huge hit
when we attempt exams or interviews for jobs we will do them with heart expecting we will pass with distinction not to pass with boundary marks or to fail in the interview. I say its a stupid reason that we didnt expect show to be such a humongous success.
Barun was not even a big star before IPK happened then why the hell a PH or GEC No1 channel like SP will act to his whims even before being casted? Even if we believe for a second he wanted to act for a year then which fool will appoint an employee for an year wont they aim for long run and success?
to add it all many contradicting statements by itslef. Sanaya said barun wanted to act for 1 year. Barun said he wanted to quit in feb, so did 1 year complete in feb? If he really wanted to quit then why did he wait till september to give notice? If he really gave notice in sep then why did he say he was not quitting in sep? Why did he say he was on longish break on sabras radio interview last week and confirmed he is quitting on Gul's interview just in a day or 2.
Sab golmaal hain. I just wish everything to be out for once and all though I doubt it will be ever outErmm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiSagarifsaal044Miss CherieFAYKHAN29-Swetz--B.N.K-

Shades-Of-Love

IF-Sizzlerz

Shades-Of-Love

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
even i had not expected this succes of this show but see i am here...LOL but here is your ans... See he was i contract in FEB.thats why he has not quitted. And if the show started in june then contract must be in may. Thats why it was said in may that he is leaving but if he had quitted that time it was the negative prommossion for his movie and sure he didnot want this thats why he had extended his contract till november[i.e. 6 months] and if you want to break contract there is a rule that you have to give notice,i guess in their contract it was for 2 months before so he gave the notice in september and now 6 months has been completed and he is now free to go anywhere... And see he is quitting... Wink

Edited by diasha - 17 November 2012 at 8:17pm

kuts

IF-Sizzlerz

kuts

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
lets just wait and watch!

tutu982-Swetz-

ArushiSagar

Groupbie

ArushiSagar

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

dont tell me they didnt expected show to be such a huge hit
when we attempt exams or interviews for jobs we will do them with heart expecting we will pass with distinction not to pass with boundary marks or to fail in the interview. I say its a stupid reason that we didnt expect show to be such a humongous success.
Barun was not even a big star before IPK happened then why the hell a PH or GEC No1 channel like SP will act to his whims even before being casted? Even if we believe for a second he wanted to act for a year then which fool will appoint an employee for an year wont they aim for long run and success?
to add it all many contradicting statements by itslef. Sanaya said barun wanted to act for 1 year. Barun said he wanted to quit in feb, so did 1 year complete in feb? If he really wanted to quit then why did he wait till september to give notice? If he really gave notice in sep then why did he say he was not quitting in sep? Why did he say he was on longish break on sabras radio interview last week and confirmed he is quitting on Gul's interview just in a day or 2.
Sab golmaal hain. I just wish everything to be out for once and all though I doubt it will be ever outErmm

I wanted to triple like your post, but no such option was available, so I'm giving you a star... Star

Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rfak-fan-Swetz-Miss Cherie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top