Posted: 11 years ago
Who in gods name signed a lead actor for only one year in a love story soap? Is that was the case they should have introduced another male lead since the very beginning and turn the show into a love triangle by making the other guy Khushi friend who's secretly in love with her but never told her. Is that case we would have know it's a love triangle and the pain would have been lesser.     
Edited by .Swetha. - 11 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†he work 1.5 yr then how it be 1 yr 
he give notice in sep during remarriage track  according 2 zee n misti then why he give notice if contract 4  one yr
Originally posted by .Swetha.

Who in gods name signed a lead actor for only one year in a love story soap? Is that was the case they should have introduced another male lead since the very beginning and turn the show into a love triangle by making the other guy Khushi friend who's secretly in love with her but never told her. Is that case we would have know it's a love triangle and the pain would have been lesser.     

exactly ...if they knew that he is leaving why they did not take action? he said he wanted to leave in feb then they could have keep him as negative and bring some other guy. the fake marriage thing happend in feb right .so gul and star has plenty of time why now...what is wrong with then why can they just speck the truth???? πŸ˜‘😑😑
Then y didnt they end the show if they knew male lead wil exit aftr 1yr??
I forgot the math.. He said he wanted to leave on feb,ok.. Sanaya said he had 1yr contract.. jun-feb=1year?? How?

When he knew contract s fr 1yr y did he wanted to leave in feb??
i guess we nvr get ans fr these qstns..Edited by Barundeewani19 - 11 years ago
May be...they were not expecting IPKKND huge success.😊 or A crazy fanz group of ArShi...SaRun πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tonmoy009

exactly ...if they knew that he is leaving why they did not take action? he said he wanted to leave in feb then they could have keep him as negative and bring some other guy. the fake marriage thing happend in feb right .so gul and star has plenty of time why now...what is wrong with then why can they just speck the truth???? πŸ˜‘😑😑
They should of just keep ASR as a dark negative kind of character (Not like Shyam) It's okay for the girl to change him but he fade away from her life all of a sudden.
Originally posted by Barundeewani19

I forgot the math.. He said he wanted to leave on feb,ok.. Sanaya said he had 1yr contract.. jun-feb=1year?? How?

i guess we nvr get ans fr these qstns..
They themself didn't expect the show to become such a hug hit.
LOVED UR POST.

I'M ALLERGIC TO BULLSHIT.
ENOUGH SAID.

Originally posted by Barundeewani19

i guess we nvr get ans fr these qstns..

Im sure 4lions wanted to shut the show down after a year but SP refused. That is most likely the cause of their current issues. 

As far as Barun goes, the show started shooting in April 2011. So if he wanted to leave in Feb, I'm assuming he meant putting in his 2 months notice in Feb that would go through April and complete his 1 year.

@TM I have no idea why they would sign an actor who is already thinking about leaving before the show even begins. One would think that if the show becomes successful then he would stay longer. 

But according to Sanaya, thats not how barun thinks. And I dont believe that at all because during his MAMR leave, Barun sent that video message an clearly states "i left my home for this, you will def see me around". 

So he obviously wants to make a name for himself in the industry, I dont buy that all this fame isnt on his priority list. He probably has other projects being offered. 
Originally posted by .Swetha.

They should of just keep ASR as a dark negative kind of character (Not like Shyam) It's okay for the girl to change him but he fade away from her life all of a sudden.

i know ..these are all bull shit talk ...they wont tell us the real truth...still they are no telling us if he is leaving for good or may be come back...
unprofessionals ,uneducated people ...

they are still hoping that we will forget all very soon and accept viraf like the gopi fans did...how stupid is that...they dont know the difference among the people who watch that show and us...just pathetic...