The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

its weird :|

orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
i've been watching last 2 days almost whole day i left channel V on just to catch the promo but wow how weird is that !! they didnt even show promo of TBP !! they showed SG promo and many others but not a single time of TBP !! weirddd!!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7Mellifluous...DamonCrazy..-Araina-

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
TBP is no 1 on channel V still da channel is not giving much importance to our show its like they're stuck with D3 they keeps showing 3-4 promos of that show together where we hardly get to see one but that too once in 3 days or never :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

orpi..DamonCrazy..

orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

TBP is no 1 on channel V still da channel is not giving much importance to our show its like they're stuck with D3 they keeps showing 3-4 promos of that show together where we hardly get to see one but that too once in 3 days or never :(

yeah i donno its really weird Ouch suvreen guggal's promo they show like almost in every break of every show !! I donno but till today i didnt watch the promo of TBP Ouch really damn weird !!
-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Hope it changes soon :/ TBP deserves the recognition..
..Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Serendipity..
..Serendipity..

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
i know yaar
TBP is supposed to b no.1 show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index