Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

most BORING season of BB is 6, current one!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zoyamom33

zoyamom33

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
first time i did not feel like watching the show, i read the written episode and chose not to watch...everything is so boring...what the hell is this second home, i mean give us a break...people get eliminated cos no one wants to watch them, why bring them all back one more time, ashka, nirua and karishma back...what about the money spent by the public to vote other people in...

do votes really count?
does anyone really vote?
do they do things per voting or per TRP?

idiotic BB6, really idiotic, the first BB, the second BB was so damn good!

BBBOOORRRIIINNNGGG

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "most BORING season of BB is 6, current one!" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dipali13

Goldie

dipali13

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Clap

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Ths seasn is saaf suthra till nw thats y boring..bt atleast nt lyk seasn 3 which was hell borng..

ChuglkhorBander

Goldie

ChuglkhorBander

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I have somewhat different opinion
I like this more than BB5, which was worst season according to me. But as it progress opinion might change. So far so good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

preep

IF-Rockerz

preep

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipali13

Clap

Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.