Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Wat do u guys say about it.
I find it much better than the current bb house where everyone is.
But I felt that instead of aashka going in the village, urvashi, vrajesh or rajeev should have went. Sapna could too.

Btw, Hw is imam siddique a elimniated contestant as I read somewhere. Clueless here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya2012roseflower_07Sunshine797

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Village house.. Ur say!!" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Wat do u guys say about it.
I find it much better than the current bb house where everyone is.
But I felt that instead of aashka going in the village, urvashi, vrajesh or rajeev should have went. Sapna could too.

Btw, Hw is imam siddique a elimniated contestant as I read somewhere. Clueless here

I agree that the house is very nice, but the fact that Aashka is there is not so good.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pravalpiyualkaSunshine797Tarantallegra

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Imam is a new or say wild card entry contestant...not eleminated...these are BB's so called twist ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

Imam is a new or say wild card entry contestant...not eleminated...these are BB's so called twist ...
ah
Ppl better stop saying hes an eliminated contestant.(dnt even remember where I read it - my mind like a fish)
Thanks piyualka

Ghuggi

Goldie

Ghuggi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Anyone knows how are the two houses situated, are they adjacent to each other? From what i gathered from the live stream of village house, the original house seems to be across the street.

Tashu.

IF-Dazzler

Tashu.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
it is interesting... though, i donot wanna miss out the fun in the other home due to this house

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
The village house looks a lot better and I hope it is quieter. Because the people in the house are much quieter.

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
that pani ka kuua(well) ROFL ashuka ke ashuyon ki meherbani to nahi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divya2012

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.