Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Urvashi.. (Page 4)

Sexy_Bitch IF-Rockerz
Sexy_Bitch
Sexy_Bitch

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
i agree with u... Urvashi is nominating dellu coz c knows dellu is a strong contestent n has chances to win... Jealous bitch!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonny05

alia IF-Rockerz
alia
alia

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
""You have to be strong. I believe in giving back what I get. If a person's nice to me, I'm nice to him. If he or she is not, that's what they'll get in return." ~ urvashi

http://m.timesofindia.com/articleshow/794442.cms

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharudare.devildipali13

sofi84 Senior Member
sofi84
sofi84

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alia

""You have to be strong. I believe in giving back what I get. If a person's nice to me, I'm nice to him. If he or she is not, that's what they'll get in return." ~ urvashi

http://m.timesofindia.com/articleshow/794442.cms

So what are u saying,,delnaz was not nice to her? She could choose sapna but she chose delnaz 
sofi84 Senior Member
sofi84
sofi84

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smariandsena

i agree with u... Urvashi is nominating dellu coz c knows dellu is a strong contestent n has chances to win... Jealous bitch!!!!!

Yeah I agree with u
sofi84 Senior Member
sofi84
sofi84

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kutegal

Originally posted by dipali13

Originally posted by sofi84

I don't understand why ppl are in love with urvashi

First she try to be friend with ashka..she starts to fight over small things..later no one in the house likes her and she get nominated..she later understands that she needs to join the strongest and the most cunning contestants( sidhu, nikitan)..she back stabs her friends and suddenly she is best friend with nikatin and mink,,now she wants to nominate delnaz...

She hates sapna cuz she's the only one that has the guts to stand up and fight with her.

In conclusion, I WOULD NEVER WANT TO EVEN LIVE WITH A PERSON WHOSE LIKE HER!!!

That's all for today,,,

Sapna is the best in the house..she's free and straight forward,,I will keep on voting for her  

I would love to give u replayEvil Smile
she try to be friend with aashkaLOL really? they r gujjus so she sit with them not only aashka but dellu,rajeev,vrajesh too they hang around and talk more because they have similar back grounds..Big smile
then when urva nominated she was same way treat her and all I did not see her cry or ask for sympathyEmbarrassed
she back stab? really? go and check episode againOuch in army task she is in team of sidhuji,nik,rajeev..and when fight happened she defend her teamSmile and it's very conmen sense or u can understand rightBig smile and there u go rudali start(aashka) she is back staberCry really? 
I love this ur sentanceBig smile    She hates sapna cuz she's the only one that has the guts to stand up and fight with her.
can u please give me definition of guts?oh ya this is aashka who tell sapna is mad..second foam of pooja mishra and what not remember? and sapna really? she confuse about herself and it's not me she told in front of national t.v.Dead  
and she clearly told she is here to play the game and to winStar so it's up to her whom she nominateBig smileit's her rightAngry
and it's fine don't vote her..it's up to u..she never put gun on ur head right?Embarrassed so chillLOLLOL 

Clap 

If ur urvashi hates sapna why didn't she nominate her,,ohhh I'm sure ur shocked ..see she's two faced
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Urvashi is a bhayankar snake.
sofi84 Senior Member
sofi84
sofi84

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

Urvashi is a bhayankar snake.

Lol
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sofi84

I don't understand why ppl are in love with urvashi

First she try to be friend with ashka..she starts to fight over small things..later no one in the house likes her and she get nominated..she later understands that she needs to join the strongest and the most cunning contestants( sidhu, nikitan)..she back stabs her friends and suddenly she is best friend with nikatin and mink,,now she wants to nominate delnaz...

She hates sapna cuz she's the only one that has the guts to stand up and fight with her.

In conclusion, I WOULD NEVER WANT TO EVEN LIVE WITH A PERSON WHOSE LIKE HER!!!

That's all for today,,,

Sapna is the best in the house..she's free and straight forward,,I will keep on voting for her  

When the time came for her so-called friends to stand up for her and defend her, not only were they not behind her, but went right ahead and defended the one who abused her, who by the way was clearly way outta line. It was Niketan and others that stood behind Urvashi. Even before that, the so called friends of her didn't even mention her name once when it was time to save someone from nominations. Suddenly Sidhuji became more important to them that they forgot their own friend. But even so, Urvashi understood and didn't say anything. It was after the Sapna incident that she decided she had enough of the lovely 'friendship' she shared with Aashka and Delnaaz. I don't understand why people expect her to be loyal to them even though they were never loyal to her and constantly bitched about her. She did't backstab her friends. She just left her backstabbing friends. There is a difference.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharuVAZ2011dare.devilNishita123Samraat_92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index