Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Sarkar

Goldie

Sarkar

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Urvashi is playing a game and it is her right to Nominate who se ever she wants.

I liked her move ,why spare Delu ,what great she is ? Dead

Good Urvashi ...Aashka gone now throw Delu also out .LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharudipali13dare.devil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urvashi.. (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sofi84

sofi84

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipali13

Originally posted by sofi84

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Actually Aashka knew urvashi from before the bb house and she is the one who was backstabbing urvashi.

Urvashi considered Aashka her friend but when she realised that aashka is not a good friend she moved away uski marzi. Aashka was even angry on urvi for talking to nik.

I loove her coz she has guts and says things on the face and is not scared atleast she did not sit in her bed all day bitching and crying.

Well I don't think u would like urvashi if you lived with her,,ur just supporting her cuz u watch her on tv fighting, yelling and dominating ppl..

She even mentioned once that no one on her family likes her..
Listan did u live with sapna or aashka? they r u r relatives? Angry  and yes I know Urvashi personalty..my bua lived near her fathers house and Urvashi and my cousin r in same school same class so I know herStar we have same cast too..so I know her family too  and they r very good and well educated so mind uAngry and yes if u know her life story u would give her standing ovation Star UNDERSTAND?Angry 

Well if u know her life story then why don't u share with us and I will give u the standing ovation right now UNDERSTAND? Plus I can see that u know her cuz ur trying to be so dominatin already ..look ate trying to dominate my point of view ..UNDERSTAND 

u use computer right? then there is search engine call GOOGLE search Urvashi and read it..and yes if u know my personal life u r most well come to Toronto,Canada...   

I didn't say I want to know abt ur personal life,,I said why don't u tell me abt urvahis life cuz u said u know abt it,,and don't be so mad.,we shouldn't fight cuz we both live on the same part of the world,,so peace .,n I am sorry if I upset u..

Edited by sofi84 - 17 November 2012 at 7:34pm

sofi84

sofi84

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarkar

Urvashi is playing a game and it is her right to Nominate who se ever she wants.

But she's contradicting ..

dipali13

Goldie

dipali13

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sofi84

Sarkar

Goldie

Sarkar

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

How ?

kutegal

kutegal

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

I don't understand why ppl are in love with urvashi

First she try to be friend with ashka..she starts to fight over small things..later no one in the house likes her and she get nominated..she later understands that she needs to join the strongest and the most cunning contestants( sidhu, nikitan)..she back stabs her friends and suddenly she is best friend with nikatin and mink,,now she wants to nominate delnaz...

She hates sapna cuz she's the only one that has the guts to stand up and fight with her.

In conclusion, I WOULD NEVER WANT TO EVEN LIVE WITH A PERSON WHOSE LIKE HER!!!

That's all for today,,,

Sapna is the best in the house..she's free and straight forward,,I will keep on voting for her  

I would love to give u replayEvil Smile
she try to be friend with aashkaLOL really? they r gujjus so she sit with them not only aashka but dellu,rajeev,vrajesh too they hang around and talk more because they have similar back grounds..Big smile
then when urva nominated she was same way treat her and all I did not see her cry or ask for sympathyEmbarrassed
she back stab? really? go and check episode againOuch in army task she is in team of sidhuji,nik,rajeev..and when fight happened she defend her teamSmile and it's very conmen sense or u can understand rightBig smile and there u go rudali start(aashka) she is back staberCry really? 
I love this ur sentanceBig smile    She hates sapna cuz she's the only one that has the guts to stand up and fight with her.
can u please give me definition of guts?oh ya this is aashka who tell sapna is mad..second foam of pooja mishra and what not remember? and sapna really? she confuse about herself and it's not me she told in front of national t.v.Dead  
and she clearly told she is here to play the game and to winStar so it's up to her whom she nominateBig smileit's her rightAngry
and it's fine don't vote her..it's up to u..she never put gun on ur head right?Embarrassed so chillLOLLOL 

Clap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharu

sofi84

sofi84

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

How ?

First she says she hates nikitin n then nowadays she's like a glue stuck to him
She says she likes when ppl comes n talk to her on her face n what does she do? Talk behind pols back..
She's dominating as we'll..

ilovetrashtv

Goldie

ilovetrashtv

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Urvashi is not in the house to make friends. She is playing a game. In any case, she knows most of them from outside the house. What I like about her as a player (not as a person) is that she knows that revenge is a dish best served cold. When she realised that her own "friends" nominated her, she did not make an issue, unlike Sana, who couldn't stop whining about Karishma. She simply continued the way she was- making the nominators believe that all's cool while at the same time she was creating her own front with Siddhu and Niketan. Girl's got spunkClap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharubhunilutajbuttVAZ2011dipali13znursinghNishita123Samraat_92--DewDrops--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.