Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Chits1

Urvashi is a bhayankar snake.
I agree with u ..today she has proved it after nominating delnaz ...she proved it she is no ones ..she is one selfish woman..in other words bhayankar snake๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by bonny05

I agree with u ..today she has proved it after nominating delnaz ...she proved it she is no ones ..she is one selfish woman..in other words bhayankar snake๐Ÿ˜•

Good now tell me when 2nd week's save the nomination did dellu saved Urvashi? no
when sapna told Urvashi on national t.v. "sali moti bhans." if u remember dellu,aashka was there too right? did they stood up for Urvashi?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
SAD group bitching about Urvashi 24/7 they r very good and Urvashi nominate dellu she is selfish and Bhayanak snake?
this is called double standard mentality nothing else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by sofi84

So what are u saying,,delnaz was not nice to her? She could choose sapna but she chose delnaz

living in the same house do u think urvashi wudnt have found out that delu talks abt her behind her back?
she has got all the Khabar from mink ๐Ÿ˜†
saw it in live feed ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by dipali13

Good now tell me when 2nd week's save the nomination did dellu saved Urvashi? no
when sapna told Urvashi on national t.v. "sali moti bhans." if u remember dellu,aashka was there too right? did they stood up for Urvashi?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
SAD group bitching about Urvashi 24/7 they r very good and Urvashi nominate dellu she is selfish and Bhayanak snake?
this is called double standard mentality nothing else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
do u really think urvashi needs anybody stand by her...I dont think so she is herself LOUDMOUTH ...and here i'm talking about urvashi only not defending any groups so mind it...onething u can't regret it that urvashi is selfish and cunning she knows how to do twist in game which is good 4 her..she is CHALAK LOMRDI in the bigg boss house๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Smariandsena

i agree with u... Urvashi is nominating dellu coz c knows dellu is a strong contestent n has chances to win... Jealous bitch!!!!!

More like delnaaz is jealous coz Urvashi is stronger than her. Dillu and strong contestant my foot.

Urvashi can nominate who she wants, no need to call her a bi*ch coz of that, atleast she is playing an open game unlike dille who is only acting to be sweet.
i agree with you somehow ...except the living part ๐Ÿ˜† i can live with those ppl who likes her ...

I don't understand why ppl are in love with urvashi

First she try to be friend with ashka..she starts to fight over small things..later no one in the house likes her and she get nominated..she later understands that she needs to join the strongest and the most cunning contestants( sidhu, nikitan)..she back stabs her friends and suddenly she is best friend with nikatin and mink,,now she wants to nominate delnaz...

She hates sapna cuz she's the only one that has the guts to stand up and fight with her.

In conclusion, I WOULD NEVER WANT TO EVEN LIVE WITH A PERSON WHOSE LIKE HER!!!

That's all for today,,,

Sapna is the best in the house..she's free and straight forward,,I will keep on voting for her  

Dude why are you behaving like Aashka??? atleast not when you have seen who bitched about whom first and who was ignoring mistakes for a long time. Urvashi knew from 1 week that aashka and Delu bitch about her behind her bvack cos she has seen them a couple of times talking and when she entered the room they would stop talking, if Delu was friend for 14 yrs with is it only Urvashi's responsibility to maintain that friendship by taking shit from Delu always?? or Delu is equally responsible for that friend ship??? I would say Urvashi is rite, she forgave them 2 or 3 times and after that even she has self respect and she would not go behind them like a dog, instead she choose to be with those people though they are not friends but atleast they support urvashi when urvashi is rite. Reason Urvashi gave for nominating Delu was 200% rite, Delu always kept Urvashi in backseat from day 1 may be cos Delu thinks Urvashi is a tough competiter and urvashi was hurt cos of that.

Aashka is seriously thinks like a kid, in school days we used to feel possesive about our friends and no one should be closest to them other than us, and they should not make anyone else close friends other than us she thinks in that angle all the time.
Originally posted by bonny05

do u really think urvashi needs anybody stand by her...I dont think so she is herself LOUDMOUTH ...and here i'm talking about urvashi only not defending any groups so mind it...onething u can't regret it that urvashi is selfish and cunning she knows how to do twist in game which is good 4 her..she is CHALAK LOMRDI in the bigg boss house๐Ÿ˜†
Thats not called double standards its called having guts to nominate your friend for 14 yrs, no one in the house would have that guts to do openly like Urvashi, if Aashka was there this week Urvashi would have nominated Aashka as well, cos those 2 b*t$CHS deserve such a treatment, I am sure Niketan,Mink will  nominate Delu next week.

So what are u saying,,delnaz was not nice to her? She could choose sapna but she chose delnaz 

Sapna had already got 3 votes before Urvashi nominated Urvashi already knew that Sapna would anyways be nomianted, hence decided to choose the next person in the house whom she had to give back it was Sana's turn next but since she was captain Urvashi had to choose the next and it was Delnaaz.

Why everyone blaming Urvashi as if Urvashi has taken the responsibility of maintain friendship with those 2 idiots who have not spent their days even a single day without bitching about urvashi.

If ur urvashi hates sapna why didn't she nominate her,,ohhh I'm sure ur shocked ..see she's two faced
thats coz she is in the house to play the game that too upfront not behind ppl's back!! Iur trying to defend Delnaaz???  We all know that delnaaz doesn't like Urvashi. If she liked Urv she wouldn't have bitched so much about her with sana rajeev and aashka. She could have nominated Urv but there comes the Question about double face... She doesn't have guts to nominate Urv though she wants to.  But on the other hand Urv's reason for nominating Delnaaz was totally valid as Delnaaz did always listen to Aaskha and aparted from urvashi !!

And about Sapna... She had problem with sapna last week and she did Nominate her!! this week she felt She dont want to Nominate Sapna as everyone else did... So why does she need to do what we think she sud have done?? Its on Urv's will to nominate Delnaaz or niketan or mink or anyone else. Like UR sapna nominated whoever she wanted Urv nominated who she wants!!