Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sofi84

sofi84

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I don't understand why ppl are in love with urvashi

First she try to be friend with ashka..she starts to fight over small things..later no one in the house likes her and she get nominated..she later understands that she needs to join the strongest and the most cunning contestants( sidhu, nikitan)..she back stabs her friends and suddenly she is best friend with nikatin and mink,,now she wants to nominate delnaz...

She hates sapna cuz she's the only one that has the guts to stand up and fight with her.

In conclusion, I WOULD NEVER WANT TO EVEN LIVE WITH A PERSON WHOSE LIKE HER!!!

That's all for today,,,

Sapna is the best in the house..she's free and straight forward,,I will keep on voting for her  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ceebeetristar03goodyLoveLifeLiveforums_girlrukhibonny05Arsha_KriyanshSexy_BitchMsFoodyTwoShoesChits1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urvashi.." in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Actually Aashka knew urvashi from before the bb house and she is the one who was backstabbing urvashi.

Urvashi considered Aashka her friend but when she realised that aashka is not a good friend she moved away uski marzi. Aashka was even angry on urvi for talking to nik.

I loove her coz she has guts and says things on the face and is not scared atleast she did not sit in her bed all day bitching and crying.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki242TrieshpatelcharuAndjeniebhuniluafreen13niharika111dipali13Lifu18vibhusharma78dare.devilsarasingh86Sunshine797Pentaminous.*Alishba*togepe30--DewDrops--Samraat_92

--GODFATHER--

IF-Dazzler

--GODFATHER--

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
I LIKE sapna and URVASHI both -  / and i want both of them to be part of top 5 at least @ --/

WHATEVER urvashi does --of course she has flaws in her personality ---but I like the way she confronts people right on face -/ @  and moreover she does not SULK in the corner like asshka --/ @@ THIS is a game and you got to FIGHT -------and URVASHI does it well 

SAPNA is cool --- is little unpredictable / .  She does things in the heat of the moment ----but that does not make her innocent. EVER since i saw her bitching about other housemates ---- i realized that she is like everyone else -/

BOTH are entertainment package though !

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki242patelcharumimmsjaanbhunilutajbuttarcoirisvibhusharma78dipali13znursinghdare.devilPentaminous.TarantallegraSamraat_92togepe30

fkbutt

Goldie

fkbutt

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
i loved urvashi when she was not with nik but  now i have a feeling she is going wrong thats why i am not liking that but still i like her because u never no what gonna happened next ..but i am not blind supporter and yes right now sapna is  better than rest..

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Urvashi aunty and sapna jee are entertainment package
Total entertainment, entertainment n entertainment
LOL

Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 17 November 2012 at 5:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13--GODFATHER--

sofi84

sofi84

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Actually Aashka knew urvashi from before the bb house and she is the one who was backstabbing urvashi.

Urvashi considered Aashka her friend but when she realised that aashka is not a good friend she moved away uski marzi. Aashka was even angry on urvi for talking to nik.

I loove her coz she has guts and says things on the face and is not scared atleast she did not sit in her bed all day bitching and crying.

Well I don't think u would like urvashi if you lived with her,,ur just supporting her cuz u watch her on tv fighting, yelling and dominating ppl..

She even mentioned once that no one on her family likes her..

dipali13

Goldie

dipali13

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sofi84

I don't understand why ppl are in love with urvashi

First she try to be friend with ashka..she starts to fight over small things..later no one in the house likes her and she get nominated..she later understands that she needs to join the strongest and the most cunning contestants( sidhu, nikitan)..she back stabs her friends and suddenly she is best friend with nikatin and mink,,now she wants to nominate delnaz...

She hates sapna cuz she's the only one that has the guts to stand up and fight with her.

In conclusion, I WOULD NEVER WANT TO EVEN LIVE WITH A PERSON WHOSE LIKE HER!!!

That's all for today,,,

Sapna is the best in the house..she's free and straight forward,,I will keep on voting for her  

I would love to give u replayEvil Smile
she try to be friend with aashkaLOL really? they r gujjus so she sit with them not only aashka but dellu,rajeev,vrajesh too they hang around and talk more because they have similar back grounds..Big smile
then when urva nominated she was same way treat her and all I did not see her cry or ask for sympathyEmbarrassed
she back stab? really? go and check episode againOuch in army task she is in team of sidhuji,nik,rajeev..and when fight happened she defend her teamSmile and it's very conmen sense or u can understand rightBig smile and there u go rudali start(aashka) she is back staberCry really? 
I love this ur sentanceBig smile    She hates sapna cuz she's the only one that has the guts to stand up and fight with her.
can u please give me definition of guts?oh ya this is aashka who tell sapna is mad..second foam of pooja mishra and what not remember? and sapna really? she confuse about herself and it's not me she told in front of national t.v.Dead  
and she clearly told she is here to play the game and to winStar so it's up to her whom she nominateBig smileit's her rightAngry
and it's fine don't vote her..it's up to u..she never put gun on ur head right?Embarrassed so chillLOLLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bittpatelcharubhuniludare.devil

dipali13

Goldie

dipali13

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sofi84

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Well I don't think u would like urvashi if you lived with her,,ur just supporting her cuz u watch her on tv fighting, yelling and dominating ppl..

She even mentioned once that no one on her family likes her..
Listan did u live with sapna or aashka? they r u r relatives? Angry  and yes I know Urvashi personalty..my bua lived near her fathers house and Urvashi and my cousin r in same school same class so I know herStar we have same cast too..so I know her family too  and they r very good and well educated so mind uAngry and yes if u know her life story u would give her standing ovation Star UNDERSTAND?Angry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharudare.devil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.