rock_ruvi
deepak148
SwagataPanja
ForeverForU
Monami_50
arunsunita_gm

Edited by MG.Creations - 12 January 2013 at 1:28pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Shazi123lexie123karankritika27love_me_notSiMi81Nian4lifePristineSoulrock_ruviAroraNricha13Simple-Girlanjaliipkkndarunsunita_gmangelarafCheckmateIWinTanuDDiandreamyjenniceDANGGG..Sofia..nehakaribaSaiSMischiefManagedNeelambari..todayzstar--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Scandalous|Important Note|Page 8|" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

visakakarankritika27giyaddPristineSoulrock_ruviSimple-GirlCheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmangelarafTanuDDianDANGGGMonami_50nehakaribaSaiS-SmexyGhost-..Sofia..MischiefManaged--Udhay--

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

"Maalik!!!" a loud shriek emanated from the depths of Madhubala's soul.

Her world froze as her father, Shamsher Malik, fell. Without acknowledging it, she ran and fell beside him by the stair steps. She shook him continuously to awaken him but it all went futile. Huge droplets fell from her eyes as she yelled and screamed out for help.

A smirk coming from the devil in front of her caught her attention. Towering over her stood the root of all her problems – RK. Madhubala's eyes widened as she wondered as to how he had the audacity to stand there and laugh while his men beat her father up mercilessly.

Madhubala turned around and spread her arms out horizontally to prevent anyone from getting close to her father. The goon not anticipating this hit Madhubala on the head with the metal rod that was aimed for her father. The blow numbed Madhubala's mind. Her world started to spin. She grasped her head to stabilize herself. Her knees buckled before her and she fell by her father.

Despite seeing blurry, she placed her hands on her father to prevent him from getting injured any further.

"Maalik," she whispered.

Her head felt heavy, her breathing became shallow.

"Dard hua?" RK's minty cool breath blew the few strands of hair by her ear.

She turned her head slightly in his direction bowed down.

"Arre yeh kya?" he lifted her head with his finger under her chin. "That's better. Jab tum aise mere samne jhuk jaati ho na, tab itna maaza ni aata."

RK removed his finger and let her head drop low.

"Par jab tum meri vaja se jhuk thi ho na, tab dil mein ek tandak si aa jaati hai. And you know what Madhubala, yeh tandak, sirf tum laa sakti ho." He whispered against her ear, his lips brushing up against her earlobe.

Madhubala lifted her eyes and was only able to see a hazy figure.

"Maalik," she whispered again, turning her head towards her father.

Before she was able to protect her father again, RK grabbed her arms and made her face him.

"Nah, nah, nah. Itni bhi kya jaldi hai, Madhubala." He enunciated her name slowly. "Kuch waqt hamare saath bhi toh bitao. Masterji ka kya hai. Yeh toh yehi honge apne doston ke saath."

He spread his arms out towards the men dressed in black at the bottom of the stairs. They looked at each other and grinned wildly.

"Come on Madhubala." RK lifted her up in his arms and took her downstairs. "Let's make some news."

He grinned as he walked away with the vulnerable Madhubala held in his captive.

RK placed Madhubala on his plush bed. He stepped back to examine the cause of his torment carefully.

He walked over to his mini-bar and opened his crystal bottle to pour himself a glass of whiskey.

"It's such a shame Madhubala. How the tables turned against you." Holding his glass, he paced before his bed. "I mean, you had a good lead. I'll admit that. But… alas, you just couldn't defeat the great RK!" He spread his arms and laughed in victory. "But I have to thank you, huh." He paused as he gulped down his drink. "If it weren't for you, I would have never gotten so much publicity. Ah, I mean I do, but this time it was just huge! And sending me to jail while my next film, Qaidi, is about to release… perfect timing Madhubala! Simply perfect!"

RK ran and jumped onto the bed. He crossed his legs and sat before her. He looked at her features attentively and started to memorize every inch. With his crystal glass, he began to trace the soft contours of her body.

"Of all the people in this whole wide world, you are the one person that I will never want to forget." RK mumbled. "The amounts of torture that I had to go through while I was in jail… you're going to get it ten times worse." He pressed the glass deep into her cheek.

The tip of the glass traced her plump lips. Some of the warm, copper liquid dripped into her mouth as she gasped.

"Arre," RK perked up. "Yeh kya. Madhubala ko tho chad gayi." He smirked as a scandalous idea propped into his head.

Letting go of the glass, he opened his closet and took out a video camera. He turned it on and started recording.

"Oh come on honey. Ab itna bhi kya sona? I mean, look! You're on camera!" He looked up at her and grinned. "Teek hai. Lagta hai ab mujhe hi kuch karna hoga."

RK carefully placed the camera on the oak desk in front of the bed. Making sure that Madhubala was directly in view, he dimmed the lights.

RK smirked as Madhubala shifted in her sleep. He leaned over and stroked her hair.

"Madhubala, ahan." Smilingly, he tilted his head before he kissed her softly on the cheek.

Madhu gasped and shivered. Her body arched up before curling into a ball.

RK gently touched the purple bruise above her forehead. He gently blew at it before caressing it again.

Madhu shifted in her sleep and faced the other way around.

RK opened her plait and lifted her hair. The fruity fragrant invaded his nostrils. He placed her open hair in front of her. His hands traveled towards her back and lingered there.

Madhu shivered as his icy hands brushed up against her steaming body. A cold hand unzipped her white kameez. Cold lips planted themselves on the newly exposed skin. She gasped.

Madhu opened her eyes and began to take in her surroundings. There is beyond no doubt that she was not at her home. She felt her kameez beginning to drop down from her shoulders. Upon turning around, she came face to face with RK. The proximity between the two were so close, they touched each other's noses.

Scared, she scampered away from him. Unaccustomed to the silky bed sheets, her feet slipped and buried themselves deeper into the bed cloth.

RK grabbed her legs and dragged her close to him. He silenced her mouth with his hand to prevent her from screaming and ruining his plan.

"Ssshhh," he whispered against his hand. "Bilkul chup."

Her eyes widened in horror. She wanted to be as far as possible from this creep but here she was, trapped underneath him. Madhubala felt his hips digging deep into hers. His legs were entwined with hers to stop her from squirming away from him.

"Madhubala, I'm making you famous. Look." His eyes twinkling, he pointed towards the camera.

Madhu turned around to look and her already widened eyes became even wider. Water spilled out of her eyes and dripped onto the silky cloth.

RK took advantage of Madhu's head being turned to place a kiss on her neck. She trembled.

Madhu abruptly turned around, brushing her lips with his. RK taken aback stared at her. Taking the opportunity, Madhu sat up. Her heaving breasts threatened to expose themselves as her white kameez was on the brink of completely falling down.

RK remained quiet but kept his eyes upon her.

"Kya chahte ho tum?" She asked, her voice cracking.

RK leaned against the white headboard and said, "Tumhari barbadi."

He picked up his glass of whiskey and took a sip. He licked his lips savoring the taste. He looked up and saw Madhu staring off into space. Her hair were scattered all over her body and her clothes were wrinkled and crumpled up. Underneath her hair, he saw spots of milky white flesh.

His smile vanished. RK looked at the glass and then at Madhubala. In a fit of rage, he threw the remaining contents of the crystal glass at her.

Madhu jumped and screamed. The whiskey droplets clung to her hair and bare shoulders. Her eyes fumed with rage and fury.

RK got up from the bed and went to the mini-bar. He picked up the crystal bottle of whiskey that he used before and stood in front of his tormentor.

He saw Madhu had clenched her teeth and fist tightly. Her body trembled in fury. Tears spilled without her permission.

"Madhubala, tsk tsk." He met her at eye-level. "You've gotten so dirty. Let's clean you up." He stood up and poured the whiskey over her head.

Madhu gasped and cringed.

"Yeh kya kare ho! Stop it!" She screamed at him. Madhu stood up on the bed and stepped away.

In fury, RK threw the bottle against the wall behind her. Madhu screamed as one of the shards pierced her back. She reached out to touch it, and pricked her finger. Red liquid oozed out of her body.

As she winced from the newly received pain, her temple started throbbing from the bruise she had gotten earlier. Her vision began to blur and her world started spinning again.

Madhu fell limp against RK. He looked down upon her and noticed her white kameez was now red. He took out the glass shard and inspected it. He chuckled.

"It's so funny na. Itni choti si cheez kitna dard de jaati hai." He pulled her away from himself and threw her back on the bed. "Aise hi," he pointed at her. "Aise hi chote chote dard tumhe milenge Madhubala. Par dard… dard bohot saara hoga."

RK fell back against the bed and started laughing.

"Bittuji! Bittuji!!" RK called out to his manager.

The plump short man scurried into the bedroom.

"Yes Chief. Apne bulay –" the manager gasped as he took in the limp and bloody state of Madhubala with his boss laughing maniacally beside her.

"Arre aap iski phikar maat ki jiye Bittuji. Aap ka kaam toh waha hai." He pointed at the video camera that was sitting on the oak desk.

Bittuji hesitantly walked over to the desk and took the camera. He stopped the recording, pressed rewind and played the whole incident out. From the first frame he understood what he had to do.

He nodded his head and said, "Done Chief."

The manager left the room and RK returned his attention back to Madhubala.

"Ab tera kya hoga, Madhubala."

Edited by MG.Creations - 17 November 2012 at 5:29pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92Shazi123karankritika27paras99TRND86ShRuThIDDianpallavisarkarAngel.KhushiTinkJiamariya354sarita23Nian4lifelove_me_notmadhu_rkgiyaddPristineSoulranithahemvbricha13rock_ruvi--Ritzz--AroraNarunsunita_gmanjaliipkkndafghangirlangelarafdevsumCheckmateIWinTanuDDianMonami_50muskiiiDANGGG-Dil-Miss_uliuli-SmexyGhost-deepak148SaiS..Sofia..nehakaribaLittle_Mermaid.MischiefManagedNeelambari..todayzstar--Udhay--

afghangirl

IF-Dazzler

afghangirl

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Confused Rk?iam shocked. But very well written.

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Wow!! A very Ruthless RK and an innocent Madhubala!! Interesting start!!
Please add me to ur PM list, update the Next part and PM me!
Thanks.. Smile

Edited by --Udhay-- - 17 November 2012 at 6:00pm

MischiefManaged

IF-Sizzlerz

MischiefManaged

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Gosh! Rk is so evil in this one...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_me_notnehakariba

ranitha

Goldie

ranitha

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
I'll be honest.This RK scares the hell out of me. But the concept is really interesting and I loved your writing style, so please please continue this and if possible send me a PM everytime you updateEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_me_not

angelaraf

IF-Dazzler

angelaraf

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Sounds really interesting... This RK is kinda scaring me...
Can't wait to see what's next! Please add me to your PM list!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.