Pavitra Rishta

Zee Antashari Epi with Anuu Ji n Z stars (Anki)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Hi dears,

Here is the Zee Antashari special one off Epi with the evergreen Anuu kapoor ji who revolutionized reality singing shows ..He still has the same charisma and charm when Zee Antashari started first in 1993 I guess.He is a wonderful personality indeed Big smile.So good to see him back in action.

Anki is looking absolutely stunning and Anuu ji also complimented with singing a song to her..Wink
Very nice epi brought back to golden memories..

Wonderful epi..All Zee stars enjoyed..Anki has such a sweet voice and she sang very well too Smile
Everyone had full masti and enjoyed it .

Here is the video links (Thanks to Ashwin n Nipun dears for the link Big smile)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cRTB2ocB0J4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sTTGFthl0SQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CX5gwYOYiGI

Enjoy folks..Must watch...Really good one Big smile

Edited by Jaishankar - 17 November 2012 at 4:39pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dap14sangsushitaAshwin_HegdearjunaluisNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-Guggu_Mintygaurav_ankita08suan-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zee Antashari Epi with Anuu Ji n Z stars (Anki)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Jai...i am watching now...can u tell me which team won? Anki is looking stunning in green and having so much fun...Big smileBig smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarNadaCinta

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunaluis

Jai...i am watching now...can u tell me which team won? Anki is looking stunning in green and having so much fun...Big smileBig smile 

hahaha Abhi watch it to find out LOLWink..IF I tell u now that fun element will go missing...Enjoy it dear Wink
Yes re Anki is looking so gorgeous that our Annu ji too gave her compliment..This is a compliment for her to savior indeed Smile

Edited by Jaishankar - 17 November 2012 at 4:59pm

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

hahaha Abhi watch it to find out LOLWink..IF I tell u now that fun element will go missing...Enjoy it dear Wink

Come on already...from u happy mood, i guess anki did...

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Not exactly re but She had so much fun that it was worth seeing Wink
The end is too good...Anuu ji sitting with Anki and singing n complimenting her through the song in a light hearted way Big smile..Thats the highlight indeed Big smile

Edited by Jaishankar - 17 November 2012 at 5:03pm

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

The end is too good...Anuu ji sitting with Anki and singing n complimenting her through the song in a light hearted way Big smile..Thats the highlight indeed Big smile

Nooo...but parwane always rang the bell fast...and they knew the link between hrithik and mumtaz...Clap i think the best was the 3 idoats part...did u see Rati's face...LOLLOL and Anki calling the guys 3 idoats for not getting the simple thingROFL and the dance to the 3 idoats song was just too good...glad to see rati and anki together...these two seem to bond well like anki did with suhasi

Edited by arjunaluis - 17 November 2012 at 5:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the links!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarNadaCinta

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Nooo...but parwane always rang the bell fast...and they knew the link between hrithik and mumtaz...Clap i think the best was the 3 idoats part...did u see Rati's face...LOLLOL and Anki calling the guys 3 idoats for not getting the simple thingROFL and the dance to the 3 idoats song was just too good...glad to see rati and anki together...these two seem to bond well like anki did with suhasi
So true Abhi..Anki and Rati also bonded very well in Zee 20 year celebration..Guess they have become good girl buddies now LOLWink
Enjoyable epi indeed..Everyone enjoyed it and evergreen Anuu ji was at his best even after so many years Clap and Anki was looking as usual drop dead gorgeous n enjoying a lot Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top