Afsar Bitiya

AB CT in desperate need of therapy

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
guys i seriously think that the crew behind this show are mentally and emotionally unstable no person in their right mind would think of suicide everytime problems occur its just not natural or healthy. this show should be on suicide alert for the number of times some1 screams suicide its really the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen, instant of getting these characters to scream suicide they should get them to use their brains. Why hasnt any of the character said to give the kid a break his mother just died or that if babloo wants to send sonu away why did he get married in the first or that pinky was there she would handle the problem. or even pintu telling babloo that if he intents to send sonu away that he and krishna would leave as well coz without sonu there is no home.

this lot of morons are screaming for help with their illogical storyline so if there are any therapist on the forum how ab offering your help to them free of charge. u can do it on facebook Jackie in 1 of her post has their facebook link.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93kitakaTasminjmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AB CT in desperate need of therapy" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
I fully agree -

There have been many of these negative scenes in the past...

There has to be good moments too in a serial with some spice but ...

spice can never become the food or our daily diet! It has to be in moderation!

Counselling is the only answer! 

Except 2 - 3 characters all of them keep dwindling with no stability...in emotions...

I really hope we get to write lovely stuff next week as this was a very DEAR SERIAL to me! Please do not disappoint us!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93sandiabmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Yes Sandia .No one takes suicide idea everytime .Instead of this Babloo should be slapped by Ganga and she should very well clear Babloo that If Sonu is his son then She too is Sonu's Grandmaa . And Babloo can't take any decisions so quickly w /o even  thinking about their right . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.