-Cinderella- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Akasha u HATE urvashi...BUT WE HATE U... DAMNNN🤢
HYPOCRITE 🤢🐷
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aashka from the precap seemed very concerned from the game's standpoint, perhaps indicating that Urvashi's changed the whole game, the lady should be applauded for having courage to go for it.  

Delnaz hadn't been nominated right since the first week, naturally she would've got carried away in her mind thinking it won't happen this time either, somewhere down the line you start believing that internalised false confidence. Now you'll see the real Delnaaz I wanna see the look on her face I bet it'd be like traffic lights changing, from utter shock to anger & then fear.  Edited by 2direct. - 11 years ago
Dev110 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CallmeMaybe

I just LOVED aashka when she said that! Mera dil bohut khush hua, finally Delnaaz would see Uvarshi's real face..

Ye sirf ek game hai.jab urvashi ne delnaaz ko vote ko sab ko Zatka kyo laga ? Agar ghar me 2 ya 3 log reh jate tab unko nominet karna Hota to kya delu kya urvashi Kya naam nahi Leti..?? Aur aaj tak jo Sapna sab ke sath batamizi karti aayi hai to wo Ashoka,sana aur delu ke Liye achhi ho gayi hai...un logo ki chhoti si soch par hansi aati hai.agar ashka urvashi ki Jagah par hoti to (final) me to kya khud haar jati aur Kehti ke prize money delu ko de di jaye!!!
Originally posted by: blackie

This thread is about double standards & partiality.

In today's precap, Aashka watched the clip where contestants were nominating each other in front of everyone in the living room. Urvashi nominated Delu and gave her reasons. At that point, Aashka burst out and said that Urvashi has quickly changed her sides. She said that she hated Urvashi. This post is not to judge what Aashka said. Instead, let's discuss whether Aashka's reactions were warranted.

Its okay for Delu to instigate Aashka against Urvashi. Its okay for Delu & Aashka to bitch about Urvashi behind her back and then claim to be her friends. However, its not okay when Urvashi returns the favor by nominating her so called friend, Delu. BB should make Aashka watch her clips with Delu. Then I would love to hear her imaan-dharam-friendship talks😡 Why do people have such double standards? Why can't they take a step back and reflect on their own actions? Why do people find it hard to believe that they can be wrong sometimes?  

Most of the contestants in BB6 are there to play a game. At some point of time, you have to nominate your friends if you want to stay in the game. If you look at the microwave chef task, SAD (Sana-Aashka-Delnaaz)  group had the least bit of willingness to help Urvashi in the task. When Aashka & co are being so vocal about disapproving Urvashi & her actions, then why does it surprise Aashka when Urvashi nominated Delu? How can she expect Urvashi to continue to be nice to SAD and not nominate them, especially when SAD is plotting & bitching about her?

My next concern is about the extreme partiality shown by BB towards SAD. In today's episode, they edited out parts where Aashka was grilled. Why? Its seems BB is hell bent on portraying Aashka & co as victims and Urvashi & Niketan Inc. as villians😡 I am tired of watching telly actresses being portrayed as abla naaris. 🤢 When they can show Salman grilling poor Aseem for baseless inzaams, then why can't they show Salman grilling Aashka? Most of the members on IF have serious allegations against her. Hence, Salman should have taken Aashka's class instead of having a light hearted conversation with her. Is this because Aashka is BB's favorite? Why is BB being so partial?

It seems that Rajeev has been removed as captain because he was discussing nominations and Sana is the new captain. A lot of people have discussed nominations this season. Why did BB suddenly realize that discussing nominations in the house is a crime? Were they merely searching for excuses to make Sana as the new captain? If Sana becomes captain, then Delu can be secured from nominations and the opposition can be weakened. So, it seems BB's strategy is to preserve SAD till the end and make one of them as the show's ultimate winner 😭

Thank god I am not eligible to vote as I do not stay in India. Else, I would have felt cheated. If BB6 clearly has favorites, and is making serious attempts at reinstating them in the show, then why should Indian public vote, when they know that the outcome will be what BB wants it to be.👎🏼

V well observed!

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
koi baat nehi...chalo haam bhi bol dete hey--------------

WE HATE YOU ASHKA