Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Aashka: I hate you Urvashi (Page 4)

abhay12 Goldie
abhay12
abhay12

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Awesome post.its like that u read my mind and beautifully wrote the post.thanks for the post.today after watching the episode I came to the conclusion that the entire team had only one goal and that was to show urvashi and niketan in a bad light and on the other hand they wanted to prove that sana and delnaz are the two best contestants and they deserve to win.the way salman treated Ashka today it seems that she is some very innocent n soft girl and we all misunderstood her.i hate ashkas behavior from bottom of my heart.how fake she is man.hate her.

Edited by abhay12 - 17 November 2012 at 9:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110nabitathapablackieblossom2283-shabz-

blackie Goldie
blackie
blackie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by salmangirl

Bigg boss is using all kind of tactics to save sana frm nomination ..huh y boss?

Humaare bhai ka dil jo iske uper aa gaya!Embarrassed

This seems to be a good tip for BB7 contestants. If you are pretty, flirt with Salman & you will go far.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110abhay12

blossom2283 Goldie
blossom2283
blossom2283

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
very well said...and the icing over the cake would b sana allowed to save not one but 2 people from eliminations which is totally unfair from BB sideAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

blossom2283 Goldie
blossom2283
blossom2283

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhay12

Awesome post.its like that u read my mind and beautifully wrote the post.thanks for the post.today after watching the episode I came to the conclusion that the entire team had only one goal and that was to show urvashi and niketan in a bad light and on the other hand they wanted to prove that sana and delnaz are the two best contestants and they deserve to win.the way salman treated Ashka today it seems that she is some very innocent n soft girl and we all misunderstood her.i hate ashkas behavior from bottom of my heart.how fake she is man.hate her.

soo true..this is like same wht had happened last season wid juhi...no matter wht she did or said she was always projected as a good and likable person  

blackie-shabz-

-shabz- IF-Rockerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
i was sold after the second paragraph...everything else was a bonus...i agree with you.
is bitching against urvashi not considered bitching in her opinion, or her sad (literally) gang?
BB has set his mind in sending this rondu in the house, thats why she is in competition with nirahua...there is no way he will get more votes than ashka...its a set up...why didnt bb bring sayantani or sampy against her...because bb dont want ashka to lose...i hope inaam gets more votes then her, he is far more interesting that the roti dhoti lachar bahu wanna be ashka.

btw, what was edited out...could someone post the promo.

Edited by happyviewer - 17 November 2012 at 10:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom2283blackieablazedmelodypurva

blackie Goldie
blackie
blackie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom2283

very well said...and the icing over the cake would b sana allowed to save not one but 2 people from eliminations which is totally unfair from BB sideAngry

Yeah, the girl because of whom BB housemates lose their luxury budget manages to escape the wrath of rest of the contestants during nominations thanks to BBLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom2283

blackie Goldie
blackie
blackie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happyviewer

i was sold after the second paragraph...everything else was a bonus...i agree with you.
is bitching against urvashi not considered bitching in her opinion, or her sad (literally) gang?
BB has set his mind in sending this rondu in the house, thats why she is in competition with nirahua...there is no way he will get more votes than ashka...its a set up...why didnt bb bring sayantani or sampy against her...because bb dont want ashka to lose...i hope inaam gets more votes then her, he is far more interesting that the roti dhoti lachar bahu wanna be ashka.

btw, what was edited out...could someone post the promo.

Good observation!! 

They have put contestants such as imam and nirahua so that it is easier for aashka to re-enter the show.  I am also counting on the imam guy to trump aashka to enter BB house.

blossom2283-shabz-

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I just LOVED aashka when she said that! Mera dil bohut khush hua, finally Delnaaz would see Uvarshi's real face..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index