Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Aashka: I hate you Urvashi (Page 3)

taurusbb Goldie
taurusbb
taurusbb

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
BB has always cheated!! Shweta Tiwari has been the only deserving winner of this series. All other winners have won as a result of fixing.

Looks like result is fixed in favour of 'pati dwara peedit abla naari' Delu. So basically all those who spend money to vote are fools, wasting their money Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhay12blackieznursinghablazedmelody

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I didn't read the netire posts but from the title I am assuming it's a ashka bashing zoneDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie-shabz-

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

Bigg boss is using all kind of tactics to save sana frm nomination ..huh y boss?

Humaare bhai ka dil jo iske uper aa gaya!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

blackie Goldie
blackie
blackie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

Bigg boss is using all kind of tactics to save sana frm nomination ..huh y boss?

Yup. They made Sana the new captain and are giving her a lot of footage in the form of Vishal-Sana love angle. I would rather watch some bitching, nominations, fights, alliances, tasks, gags etc. rather than love stories.

-shabz-

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Somewhere in her delusional mind Wacko.. Aansuka has awarded the winner trophy to DeluDead.. so as per her none has any right to nominate Delu.. kyon bhai?? Baki log kya ghaas khane baithe hai BB ke ghar mein AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110blackie-shabz-

-shabz- IF-Rockerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
what she really meant is

I hate you...
 like i love you
i hate you...
like i love youDancing

blackie

blackie Goldie
blackie
blackie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanasha1993

I am really starting it dislike the SAD group a lot now! It's like they are Everything that they disapprove of in others... Wasn't delu the one tht said the yera banke pera line on sidhu and in front of him acted like she really respected him? And when others like Nikku did the same then she and her group claimed that he was being a hypocrite Dead
There are many more instances where this cliques true colors have been revealed and I really hope none of them win the show even if they end up in the finals

True. There are many more instances.

Just take a look at the Aashka-Sapna story. Few weeks ago, Aashka was so mad at Sapna during the chimtaa fight and commented that Sapna has bleached her brains along with her hair. And suddenly in the last two weeks, Sapna was the new BFF and the only kind soul who wanted to apologize in front of cameras for Aashka being stripped of captaincy. I bet Urvashi & Nikku must have commented on SAD's new closeness with Sapna. But, the BB team edited this out from the main telecast. It makes me question BB's allegiance and yes, serves as yet another example of SAD's true colors.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110tanasha1993

blackie Goldie
blackie
blackie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear

I didn't read the netire posts but from the title I am assuming it's a ashka bashing zoneDancing

Lol. It is. You are in the right zone.LOL

After watching today's episode I was annoyed with Aashka's double standards and BB's partiality to SAD.

Dev110

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index