Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya713

Sorry, Sharna ... didnt realize you had said it already. Yes, I think you're spot on! :) Im going to faint too...is there a real Adi out there?? Cuz if I find him, definitely snatching him up ;) 

No no problem!!! No copyright on it Wink I've just been toying with that idea but it seems like a lot of people want the same to happen! Big smile Unfortunately Adi has set the limits way high for an ideal friend/husband.. But I don't think theres anyone like him Confused He's one of a kind!! Maybe we'll just snatch the actual Adi Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Future of PaYa. (Page 3)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.