Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

The Future of PaYa. (Page 2)

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

too many things happening at the same time, don't know how the future track can be... 

mami and her doubts are always close, she will definitely go 2 the bottom of everything, but i think PaYa marriage will b hidden frm the rest for a few more days after reading that article about Pankhu's family coming to visit her for diwali 

It's one intense track thats for sure!! I'm loving every bit of it. Hats off to the CVs, they are doing a brilliant job.. ClapClap

I really hope their truth doesn't come out, I'm loving this secret meetings yaar. It adds to their cute relationship!! I'm sure Adi and Harish will think of something for sure. But as for Mami.. Ouch She's too much yaar
Raadhni Goldie
Raadhni
Raadhni

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
It is really getting quite interesting. CVs are doing a gr8 job at the moment. Yes I do want Adi to feel jealous but please nothing to develop between APankhu n Rubel the handsome arrogant dude. Mami ko !!!!!!!! tho aisa , aisa sab milni chahiye kee woh sapno mein bhi nahi socche Pankhu aur Adi ko nuksaan paunchane ki. Hey Bhagwan  mami ko amnesia de do.
sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raadhni

Hey Bhagwan  mami ko amnesia de do.

LOLOL LOLLOL

I think Rubel is our last hope to see a jealous Adi.. Shivam didn't affect him, but maybe Rubel will.. Especially now that PaYa have gotten closer. IF the Cv's decide to take that route. Either way, they're doing fabulously!
-Gunjan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gunjan-
-Gunjan-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Originally posted by f.s.m

Nice post ... I think Adi gonna convince Rubel !! But I am more worrying what rubel will Mami ?? Ouch

Yeah, in front of Adi, Rubel is considerate to him, but behind his back he's rude to him. Maybe Mami and Rubel will plan something together to ruin PaYa? I don' think he'll find out that they're married but surely find something fishy about those two..

Exactly my thoughts too Sharna! They will lose such an amazing opportunity to develop Adi's character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Gunjan, after all our gaaliyas to CV's I don't think CVs will lose an opportunity to develop Adi's character. They know that its Adi and Panku that take the show overboarddd!
priya713 IF-Rockerz
priya713
priya713

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
It was intense, Sharna! Loved the way Adi came to protect his wife. Its funny how he doesnt realize (yet) how he cares for Pankhudi way more than a friend...even a best friend. 

I think Rubel might fall in love with Pankhudi...I know thats totally out of left field but statistically on these shows, the ppl that fight the most end up falling for each other. Now we know Pankhudi will never fall for Rubel but Im sure slowly Rubel will find some sort of attraction to her...and this will bring out the true feelings of Adi that he is yet to realize. 

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya713

It was intense, Sharna! Loved the way Adi came to protect his wife. Its funny how he doesnt realize (yet) how he cares for Pankhudi way more than a friend...even a best friend. 

I think Rubel might fall in love with Pankhudi...I know thats totally out of left field but statistically on these shows, the ppl that fight the most end up falling for each other. Now we know Pankhudi will never fall for Rubel but Im sure slowly Rubel will find some sort of attraction to her...and this will bring out the true feelings of Adi that he is yet to realize. 

I KNOW! Can you just imagine what will happen when he realizes he loves her?! He's already to wonderful and caring towards her as friends, can you imagine how he will be as a husband?! I will surely faint seeing romantic Adi!!!

I desperately want that to happen!!! I've been saying it over and over again. I want Rubel to fall in love with Pankuri. A. It should stir something up inside Adi, B. It'll be an intersting twist, and C. the look on Mami's face will be priceless!!!

Maybe the can show him slowly changing due to Pankuri and how she's the only one that stands up to him and his bullshit and maybe that'll cause a change and attraction to him. But from how jerky he is, it doesn't seem to happen anytime soon, but I hope!!
priya713 IF-Rockerz
priya713
priya713

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Sorry, Sharna ... didnt realize you had said it already. Yes, I think you're spot on! :) Im going to faint too...is there a real Adi out there?? Cuz if I find him, definitely snatching him up ;) 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index