sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The last few minutes of Friday's episode blew everyone away. The way Rubel and Pankuri meet again, nearly escaping Mami, and THEN. Adi enters like the hero he is, and saves Pankuri!!! 👏👏 EPIC.

But the final moments raised several questions. Pankuri found out the truth about Rubel. What will she do now? Will she revoke the case or continue on with it knowing that she's tied with it, and she could be exposed?

What will Rubel do now? Adi has stood up for Pankuri and taken against Rubel. Will he find out about their relationship? It seemed from the precap that Adi was about to tell Rubel off about their relationship when Pankuri silently prompted him not to. Will he listen?

So many questions! What an intense precap. It had to be the best precap yet following the best week yet.

Maybe Rubel will find something fishy between the two, and I mean who wouldn't with the way Adi stood up for her, and he'll get to the bottom of their truth. Maybe to get revenge on Pankuri, and maybe Adi as well, he'll fake affection towards Pankuri to destroy her and get under Adi's skin..? I would actually love to see this happen. Only to see Adi's reaction.

What do you guys think will happen? Do share your thoughts, inputs on the following episodes!

Edited by sharna2k6 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've always wanted to see a jealous Adi...So it would be interesting if that happens :)
sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EHMMBH_fan1

I've always wanted to see a jealous Adi...So it would be interesting if that happens :)

DYINGG to see a jealous Adi. I think we should get to see a jealous Adi. I mean we're seeing so many sides to him, why not this too??
superbuffon15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think in the current scenario, Pankhuri wil take the complaint back. Rubel might get a fair idea about her and Adi's intimacy although, the secret of marriage will not be revealed. Panku's parents are coming to Mumbai ans Sheela will leave for kulu with Rubel and then their marriage secret will be revealed. Then PAYA will together have to stay at Harish's place. Another remote possibility is Pankhu's parents taking her back to kullu, against her will and Adi due to the separation realizing her love for Pankhu and taking her back from kullu. But I don't see any kind of intimacy building between Pankhuri and Rubel. Yes he will try to create furthe problems for PAYA along with Sheela, which surely will bring them closer.
f.s.m thumbnail
Nice post ... I think Adi gonna convince Rubel !! But I am more worrying what rubel will Mami ?? 

sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: superbuffon15

I think in the current scenario, Pankhuri wil take the complaint back. Rubel might get a fair idea about her and Adi's intimacy although, the secret of marriage will not be revealed. Panku's parents are coming to Mumbai ans Sheela will leave for kulu with Rubel and then their marriage secret will be revealed. Then PAYA will together have to stay at Harish's place. Another remote possibility is Pankhu's parents taking her back to kullu, against her will and Adi due to the separation realizing her love for Pankhu and taking her back from kullu. But I don't see any kind of intimacy building between Pankhuri and Rubel. Yes he will try to create furthe problems for PAYA along with Sheela, which surely will bring them closer.

I dont think Pankuri's parents will take her back to Kulu with her. I mean, they can't do that track AGAIN. And they saw how well that worked out the first time. Adi just went after her haha. Plus, they're officially married, even if no one knows it. It would be wrong to seperate a wife from her husbnd like that.

It is a possibility she'll take back the complaint, but you know her and Adi. They stand up for what's right..
sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: f.s.m

Nice post ... I think Adi gonna convince Rubel !! But I am more worrying what rubel will Mami ?? 

Yeah, in front of Adi, Rubel is considerate to him, but behind his back he's rude to him. Maybe Mami and Rubel will plan something together to ruin PaYa? I don' think he'll find out that they're married but surely find something fishy about those two..
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
too many things happening at the same time, don't know how the future track can be... 

mami and her doubts are always close, she will definitely go 2 the bottom of everything, but i think PaYa marriage will b hidden frm the rest for a few more days after reading that article about Pankhu's family coming to visit her for diwali 
sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaanGeet_GurTi

too many things happening at the same time, don't know how the future track can be... 

mami and her doubts are always close, she will definitely go 2 the bottom of everything, but i think PaYa marriage will b hidden frm the rest for a few more days after reading that article about Pankhu's family coming to visit her for diwali 

It's one intense track thats for sure!! I'm loving every bit of it. Hats off to the CVs, they are doing a brilliant job.. 👏👏

I really hope their truth doesn't come out, I'm loving this secret meetings yaar. It adds to their cute relationship!! I'm sure Adi and Harish will think of something for sure. But as for Mami.. She's too much yaar
It is really getting quite interesting. CVs are doing a gr8 job at the moment. Yes I do want Adi to feel jealous but please nothing to develop between APankhu n Rubel the handsome arrogant dude. Mami ko !!!!!!!! tho aisa , aisa sab milni chahiye kee woh sapno mein bhi nahi socche Pankhu aur Adi ko nuksaan paunchane ki. Hey Bhagwan  mami ko amnesia de do.