Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Gurjeetsaggu

Groupbie

Gurjeetsaggu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Madhubala when I start seen it  I feel it's time pass to see but ofcourse it's good . But from last 2 - 3 months. That thought time pass change into viewer who regularly watching every episode . I confess from last monts it's change into fan of madhubala / rk / madhu/ bittuji/ dips. Now I am addicted to the show had love RK dailouges. 
Hope cvs continuo with this craze and we love to see. 

Pls comment ur views when u start watching.

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uhuhn1998ishitamorenikkipunjcoastasukritimishramohini110SiMi81runisha-Trinity-nishsweetsrijuridhiPrarthna.BNiharikaNeha777PrincessNricha13JareenDDsamidsamid..PlayfulKiss..goham1000surabixXxNoreen786xXxtanubag9staroneserialsAnokhiKhwahishx.Maaneet4eva.xDrashti13-Raichu-Vina23--Rose--Newton123Angel-33meettuAgrata23manidForeverForUradtsonia_koolkhanabhaylovepiaMiss_uliuli-SmexyGhost-suk19White_lilymaanluvsgeet.EdwardCullen.Sandy-NazSheDevilmaria090SaiSnehakariba--Udhay--.Nafisa.leverne_Sparkles_.JealousBasher.Rajinilicious-AquaMermaiden-.DreamCatcher._CookieMonster_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This show earning viewer and fans" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I was recommended this show and initially I felt like you, boring, but it got exciting when RK came and the interactions he had with all the other characters, he has this magnetism the more you watch him, after an episode I will say that's the best episode of MB then a couple of days later I will say no this is the best episode of MB...LOL the CV's keep creating episodes that outdo their own previous episodes. Smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..prodipto18surabi9staroneserialsDrashti13abhaylovepia.AbhIyalicious.radtsonia_koolkhanTOTAL-ROMANTICmaria090nehakaribaSheDevilSaiS

DANGGG

IF-Rockerz

DANGGG

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
hi dear.

welcome to madhubala forum, u will love it here.

and yes RISHBALA rockss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta9staroneserialsSaiS

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I was recommended this show and initially I felt like you, boring, but it got exciting when RK came and the interactions he had with all the other characters, he has this magnetism the more you watch him, after an episode I will say that's the best episode of MB then a couple of days later I will say no this is the best episode of MB...LOL the CV's keep creating episodes that outdo their own previous episodes. Smile

Thankyou Nafisa for telling me about Madhubala serial. Otherwise I would never have cared to watch this.
It is difficult to tell which episode of Madhubala is best. Everything is getting better and better every day.

Kudos to CV's, Drashti, Vivian for creating magic on Colors.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta-Trinity-9staroneserialsDrashti13nehakaribamaria090.Nafisa.

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
I'm a proud addict of Madhubala!! :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tya.ziecoastanehakaribaSaiS

Angel-33

IF-Rockerz

Angel-33

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I am addicted to
madhubala from the beginning

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tya.ziecoastaDrashti13nehakaribaSaiSmaanluvsgeet

syasya

Groupbie

syasya

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I started watching Madhubala where the scene showed RK knocked down Mukund...didn't watch it on a regular basis...only watch it as n when I got the time...but after the scene where RK forcefully married MB, I become a regular audience...but for the past two months, I become addicted to this show and it's all due to Vivian aka RK...I'll never miss this show for anything...to be precise I m addicted to Vivian Dsena...He's the soul of this show...the way he potray his character as RK, it's so stylish...Luv him sooo much...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tya.zie..PlayfulKiss..abhaylovepianehakaribaSaiSSheDevilTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Nafisa.

LogicalNonsense

IF-Sizzlerz

LogicalNonsense

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I watched it as a time pass at late 11:30 because i don't like to go to sleep early and fortunately from the first, i have never missed a episode of this show because somehow, i become work less at the time when it is telecasted but i started to like it a little when our dear Sasuma(Padmini, sry can't get out of RKs dialogues), raised her eyes on the gunda gang of Balraj Chaudhry during Ganesh visarjan, it was a little stupid because how can a 9 month old pregnant woman run like that and have strong will power to raise her eyes like this?ConfusedLOL
But phir bhi woh moment mera dil chu gaya, she escaped from that janwar's custody and gave birth to a baby on the film sets.
aahhh... its little filmy and have no senses but the uniqueness of the scenes got me hooked into this show and i am proud that i never left out any episode.
Waise asli maza toh tab aaya jab RK ke dialogues hum par phool ban kar barasne lageLOL
And now this is the result, i never use to like any of the serials so much but now i am making such a long comment on a serial...wowww 
Hatzz of to MEIEJ team and especially the dialogue writerEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tya.ziecoasta..PlayfulKiss..abhaylovepiaSaiSSheDevilTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.