shehjar di, here comes my section..ROFL
Answer all questions.Big smile
Else you will be failed.
Evil Smile
No cheating.Wink
Cameras are around.Geek

# when a snail loses its shell whether it becomes homeless or naked?LOL

# why do we call electricity a city though nobody lives in it?Day Dreaming

# which was born/produced first, egg or cock?

# do fishes cry being underwater?

# If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?

# Can Bald people have Hairline fractures?

# If Mars had earthquakes would they be called marsquakes?

# If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isnt refrigerated?

# How can something be "new" and "improved"?

# What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?

# If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01AM, which day was he born on?

# If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be congress?

# Are eyebrows considered facial hair?

# Why is it that on a phone or calculator the number five has a little dot on it?

# Can crop circles be square?

# What shape is the sky?

# If an African elephant comes to America, is it an African-American or American elephant?

# If you pamper a cow, do you get spoiled milk?

# If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?

# If humans evolved from monkey's/apes, why are they still here?

# Do penguins have knees?

# Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath we use the bubbles are always white?

# Could someone be addicted to counseling? If so, how would you treat them?

#If mirrors need light to work, what happens if you put night vision goggles on in the dark and look at a mirror?

# When lightning strikes the ocean why don't all the fish die?

# If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don't they fall through the floor?

# Finally do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves?Day Dreaming

NOW WAIT FOR THE NEXT SESSION...Evil Smile.

JAM.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll::Baati of the Week::ll (Page 8)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MisscoolEyes

Goldie

MisscoolEyes

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Thank you Shehjar aka Dento Bua on your previous advice.Looks like I gotta see a dentist soonOuch

Alrigthy..Here I come with my HathodaS!! This is going to be a really looong one since you gave me a common ground by mentioning Ayn Rand!Big smileWow and Tom Cruise and Julia Robets !Day DreamingAnd Sound of Music!!! Big smileyou've given me more than a thing to grill youLOLROFL

One thing that Howard Roark inspires you?

Have you read the Money Monolgue from Atlas Shrugged?How much do you agree about it?

One favorite line for Atlas Shrugged and Fountainhead each?

Your take on the virtue of Selfishness

Okie,lemme stop about Ayn rand here.Let me move on.

Would you be able to accept Ethan Hunt as a partner even after knowing his under-cover carreer??

Sound of Music-you fav song from the movie?

And now a few googlies from DABHland.

One thing that Sandhya has(apart from Sooraj) that you would definitely want to have?

One thing about Sooraj that you would want to see in you

One thing about Bhabs that you would want to have in you

One thing about Babasa that you would want to have in you

Are there any other two people from Bollywood or Hollywood or Tellywood or any other would that would have portrayed Sooraj and Sandhya and brought in same magic as Anas and Deepika?

If you could change the profession of Sooraj and the dream-profession of Sandhya,what would you make their professions to be?

And now some more.lemme see.. Kashmiri stuff

Is the line "Rind posh maal gindane graayeyo" Kashmiri?What does that mean?

One information about Kashmir or your local place in Kashmir that non-localities would not know.

If Kashmir had a IPL cricket team,suggest a name for the Team. Would support the Delhi Daredevils or the Kashmir team??LOL

Why is Kashmiri Pulao always sweet wherever I order them?Is it meant to be sweet and filled with dry-fruits??Or is it a communication gap in the cuisine?

Now now..the next few must be easy for youBig smile

Whenever you watch TV,do you notice the dentures of the people on TV??Anyone you admire for the kind of dentures and dental cleanliness on TV?

Have you watched Charlie and the Chocolate factory? I had a bad impression about dentists for a loong time after seeing Willy Wonka's father.How fair is it to not allow children to eat chocolates and other sweet delicacies?? Are they as bad to the tooth as they are thought to be??

Which tooth-paste advertisement do you like the most?Big smile ( ohhh..I used to loove the kya app close-up karte hai ad)LOL

And noww..a few more..just because I am in a mood to write down questionsLOL

Is your reading hobby limited to proses or do you read poetry too? Whose your fav poet and share a few lines you like for us.

Are you drawn to Medical thrillers?? Read any?share your fav.

If you could time-travel to any time,to which era would you goto and why?

Okie,pick your fav -- Dr Munna Bhai, Dr Watson (of Sherlock Holmes), Dr Yuri Zhivago, Dr William "Bill" Harford

Now,my brain stopped thinking..Enjoy answering these and I will be back soonBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
  haila i didnt answer these many questions in my entire dental course .Ouch
@ Faru : yeh kya faru all would love to be sooraj and sandy but who wants to be chavi and mohit abhi tujay banati hoon chhavi .Angry

@ JAM : am i to answer these questions jam i think question paper badal gaya this is that rolfing wala thread u were gonna createLOL

@ Naina meri nanhi munhi sipahi yeh kya innay saray sawal meray baal safed ho jayengay answer kartay kartay .or i'll be like "Who is John Galt "Big smile

vish.naren-Liebe--Amli-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

Originally posted by udnis

shejar here... my questions to u...Embarrassed

[DIV]u have to ans all my questions,if notThumbs Down, u have to create one thread like sambar created today...Day Dreaming

you're so evil

i am ur butterfly na..Shocked...that one hurts me...CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amli-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
oh no.no! no! baby smiley...i dnt want to become baati of the week...flipping the bird emoticon

from all ur questions...now i am like this only...smiley on fire emoticon...just by reading this questions leads me to this...

feelingCry for shejar...how she would be...angry smiley face emoticoncursing emoticonsmiley face swearing emoticonno emoticonbang head on wall emoticon

esp from bunny grills...bang head on desk emoticon

Edited by udnis - 19 November 2012 at 4:07am

shehjarvish.naren-Amli-

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Question for you Shehjar, just one.Hug

With most of my friends, this problem occurs that after a certain point of time, I too wonder what to ask and my friend also wonder the same, and the conversation falls flat.

Now tell me how to weed out this problem??

shehjarvish.naren-Liebe-

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
@ Sindu--> Nice emoticons, and why are you afraid? JAM's grills were really tricky, I am happy that she was busy with exams when I became Baati of the week.

shehjarvish.naren-Liebe-

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
shehjar di this is cheating. You answered only to amiAngry. You should be a diplomatic dentist. If you wish I am ready to be Bhabho.

sisy dont worry. I wont ask these questions for you. I will get another set. Sure.LOL

dada I will start diya of the week tonight itself only to grill you 150 pages. Okay.

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 19 November 2012 at 5:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarvish.naren-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Go to top