AHLMH

Goldie

AHLMH

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Congratulations ......Congratulations
Big smile Big smile Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarfarhana874vish.naren-Liebe--Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll::Baati of the Week::ll (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
congratulationsParty

shehjarfarhana874vish.naren-Liebe--Amli-

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Thanks Erum this really was unexpected i really feel that there are many members who deserved to ba here much before me Embarrassed.
having said that i am really honoured to be here and the credit goes to all the DABHians for getting me addicted to this forum for their creativity and flair to write .Star
Thankyou all i'll reply to everyone soon but please dont grill me Ouch

Priya_990farhana874vish.naren-Liebe--Amli-

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
dento buaa, zyaada emotional atyaachaar mut karo. We all know you really deserve the hot seat. Okay. Waise bhi you dont look good with emo atyaachaar. Its the department of ferry. Let me think about grilling. Eh?Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarPriya_990farhana874vish.naren-Liebe--Amli-

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Name:  Shehjar                                                                                                                           

Age:    Do we need to answer this Angry chal koi nahi  .I am 37                                                                                                                 

Fav color:  Blue mhara chora looks phootru in blue kurtas and as deebz said blue kurtay main hi kuch kuch hota hainEmbarrassed                                                                                                                

Fav movie: This is a tough one . Gone with the wind ,sound of music .Hindi -Abhimaan .Actually my fav keep changing .                                                                                                                

Fav actor/ess :                                                                                                      Tom Cruise ,Julia Roberts .
                                Bollywood Salman khan ,Kajol Smile                                                                                                                                                            

How I got started on IF: While searching for DABH came across IF and got hooked  LOL                                                                             

Fav section on IF:  I reside only in DABH forum Embarrassed                                                                                                    

Fav Sigmaker ( if any)  :SIndhu she did a good job making vikram disappear Smile                                                                                

Fav videomix + maker (if any) :  SIdra Starand now TuhinaClap                                                                    

Fav fanfic writer (if any)   :JAMStar ,AmiShocked (she used to write),Gumshuda Sulakshana and sonia Clap                                                                             

Fav character of DABH:   I like everything about DABH. Cant select one ok it has to be SURYA Big smile                                                                           

What do you like the most about DABH forum: It is a small forum with very less active members so we get to know eachother well ..IT is like chota parivaar sukhi parivaar. LOL                                            

Any message to the rest of the members?  Yes actually there is ..WE sometimes really go overboard in defending the characters .i understand everyone has his /her favourites but  having a broarder vision and keeping others likes in mind we need to refrain from personal attacks At the end of the day it is a ficitional drama .                                                                  

Phew that  was tough remindes me of my collage ragging days ..

Edited by shehjar - 19 November 2012 at 1:03pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sulakshanadabhPriya_990UMDUfarhana874vish.narenfresco.-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
dento didi, Gone with the wind is my favourite too. Also Julia Roberts..

shehjarfarhana874vish.naren-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

fresco.

IF-Sizzlerz

fresco.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Are you 37? Day Dreaming me also! High five Approve

shehjarfarhana874vish.naren-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Wow congrats Shehjar. Your turn this week to get grilled and roasted.  Hu hu ha ha ha ha... yeh mauka to hum chodnge nahi. Tayar ho jao maha yudh ke liye...

thanks UMDU
nahi UMDU aap mhara saath aisa nahi kar sakti Shocked.after all we are the senior gang Big smile

farhana874UMDU-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top