Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Question for you Shehjar, just one.🤗

With most of my friends, this problem occurs that after a certain point of time, I too wonder what to ask and my friend also wonder the same, and the conversation falls flat.

Now tell me how to weed out this problem??

Saibal aisa kaun say friends 😉kay saath hota hain most matlab 
 i need the details to give proper advise .

Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oye yeh maine kya miss kar diya??
Congrats Shehjar👏 its almost so many pages😡...Enjoy being on hotseat...Good that u are saved from one Saggittarius😉 No questions from my end ...as my brainwa is not working to grill🤢
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fizak

oye yeh maine kya miss kar diya??

Congrats Shehjar👏 its almost so many pages😡...Enjoy being on hotseat...Good that u are saved from one Saggittarius😉 No questions from my end ...as my brainwa is not working to grill🤢

thanks Fiza 
u too saggi😊 
how many saggis are there in this forum need to inbestigate 
thanks agin for not grilling me ..😊
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shejar di...liked ur ans...👍🏼..u rock di...i will not do anything to u like i did to vikram...

shejar di...u dnt feel...anything... if bunny become baati of the week...v can grill her more...😆
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats Shehjar bua! 🥳 Looks like you are being bombed with too many questions!  😊 But you are strongly tackling them very well and I am learning a lot from them as well! ⭐️ I will not ask you any questions because you are probably exhausted from the other members asking you! Thanks a lot for mentioning my name for the Favourite FF writer! Its an honour to have had my name mentioned from a senior member! 😳 😃 I didnt get this many questions phew! But you are doing great! 😊 Keep it up and Good Luck! ❤️
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shehjhar, wonderful answers.👏 It really seems to be a torture but aapne senior gang ki naak unchi bana kar rakh li. Come let me hug you and provide you with some solace before the next round of attacks starts🤗🤗🤗
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hurray hurray!!! Brilliant answers Shehjar!! just amazed that you have actually answered all of our questions by the time I slept and came back😆 

Wow - your answers to spiritual stuff(Ami's)  -- awesome
            your answers to general stuff(so many others from Samah,Sindhu) -- Brilliant
           your answers to diversified stuff( mine) -- mindblowing
           your answers to sar-feri stuff(feri's) -- Amazing

And the best of all --- Your answers to Jami's thedhe-medhe stuff!!!😆

I loved all your answers to my questions.Be it about Ayn Rand or Kashmir or my chocolate query.😃

And the best of all!! Yay! you made me Sandhy!!😃I will stop my grills for sometime now..only because you made me Sandy!
 (ahemm..ahemm.. By now,I have gotta know that you are too witty and clever and so made me Sandy to make me khush😈 par main bhi inni aasani se aapki trap mein girnewali nahi hoon😆😆)

Toh..hum hai rahi pyaar ke..phir milenge chalte chalte🤗🤗🤗

SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: udnis

i am ur butterfly na..😲...that one hurts me...😭😭

Tu kab se butterfly ban gayi? You monster
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@JAMi:- Han Han, I'm Chudail of the forum.😈. Waise, I never thought Girls can get 6pack abs..😉 😆.

Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆 Hey mhara JAM ji! 'Dil pe mat le yaar' 😊 Your questions were epic ... but Shehjar ji's answers were even more EPIC!

Yes Shehjar ji, that's the spirit ... 'by picking and picking' you should take your badla! 😆 (But please don't pick me )

Anyways, here's some things I was curious about:

What inspired you to be a dentist?

What were your favorite subjects in college?

Do you prefer Kashmir's winters or Delhi's monsoon season?

Have you ever been to the Himalayas? to mount Everest?

It seems you're into hollywood/american television. How did you get into liking hollywood?

Since you like Tom Cruise a lot, do you have any views on scientology?

Why is it said that dentists have the highest suicide rates? If it's true, why do you think that's the case? 😕

Do you give candy/lollipops to your children patients?

Do you have a silly story that happened in your clinic, which you don't mind sharing? If yes, please do share!

Are you a very spiritual person?

Are you similar to the Ricky Gervais character in the movie 'Ghost Town', where he plays a dentist? Do you see dead people?

If sweet things are bad for my oral and general health, should I stay away from you? 😳

This should be good for starters. I might come back for a main course later 😃