India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Tragic News...

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:52am | IP Logged

On Friday 7th May, at 3:00pm two girls were Kidnapped straight after they got out of school, Porspect Technology College by 6 men. At aboust 6:00pm, they took both the girls to a Hotel near Prospect Park. Then at mid Night, they took the Girls to the Park and stabbed/scraped both girls neck with knifes and shot them. On Saturday morning, A person noticed the two girls lying on the Grass in the Park. One was dead the other was alive, breathing. 

The 6 Men tried to murder 2 of the girls for no reason as far as I know. The girls did not get raped or anything but they attempted to Murder and succeeded in one murder.

Both were 16 years old and were in Year 11 at rospect Technology College, The one who was dead was Called Mary-Anne , "she was a Firendly and Popular Girl at our School" the HEADTEACHER at Prospect Technology College said,  I also agree as she was a very good friend of mine.

The Other girl who survived was called Danielle and was the Same age as Mary-Anne, is now in
Coma since incident.

Reported by Jenny, Prospect park, Tilehurst, West Reading, Berkshire

CryOuchCry I miss Mary-Anne so muchCryOuchCry This is recent News.

Three of the two men have got caught and the other three are left, there is an award of 10,000 for whoever finds or informs the police about where they are.

I wasn't able to come online yesterday due to this news. I knew on Saturday that someone got murdered, but I did not know who..Cry On Monday, I was wondering why hasn't Mary-Anne come to school? Then at assembly we all got told about the incident about Mary-Anne and DanielleCry, and at the end of school we got given a letter to take home..Cry Which had said that..Cry.said that..Cry...CryThat Mary-Anne was no more.Cry She was a kind and helpful person... Im gonna miss herCry

punjabiprincess Senior Member
punjabiprincess
punjabiprincess

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I am sorry to hear that, it so sad Cry. I mean I don't know why people are doing such horrible things. Its happening all over the world. I just don't see any point in doing such a crazy thing.AngryI just hope that those men get the punishment that they deserve.
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

i ,m so sorry  to hear that for  those girls.

Cry

its getting so worse.Cry

we have to pray to god for pervent this kind of bad things,..... i feel so sad. plz god help them to get to the person who did this to the  girls ..Cry

its really horrible. god bless the poor soul.......CryCry

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
All I know is that the Police wont Hang the sIX Men instead they will give them a few years in JailAngry...Calm Down Jenny...
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

but why. i mean if they do have the all evidence. then they need to get the  punishment for what they did

.Cry

*Rani* Groupbie
*Rani*
*Rani*

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwww so sadCry
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
soo ssaaaaaaddd
dreamerrrrr IF-Dazzler