Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

SS:Our Symbol Of Love Part 7 page 23 (Page 17)

phillips_2909 IF-Rockerz
phillips_2909
phillips_2909

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Update soon
waiting n plz do pm me..
hira_arnie IF-Rockerz
hira_arnie
hira_arnie

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
wow
amezing
plz continue soon
XArshiX Senior Member
XArshiX
XArshiX

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Part 5 
Is been a week now khushi still wouldn't talk to Arnav. He didn't know what to do anymore the family started to notice that Arnav and khushi were in a fight they fought that they will make up after a few hours but is been 1 week now. Arnav tried everything so khushi can forgive him. He said sorry every single day he brought her favourite food and salamon khan  posters but nothing.
Khushi was in her room putting her clothes away. 
Arnav: khushi come with me for a second.
Khushi: I don't want to.
Arnav: fine
Arnav then picked khushi up and was walking towards a room about 2 door down.
Khushi: Arnavji wat are u doing put me down
Arnav put khushi down and opened the door. Khushi was shocked she couldn't belive what she saw. It has her babies room their babies room it was a cream colour because they still didn't know if the baby was a boy or a girl. It had toys everywhere khushi didn't know what to say a tear escaped her eyes, Arnav came close to her and was holding her hands.
Arnav: khushi I'm so sorry. This week has been like hell to me. I know what I said was really wrong it just I didn't think what you will go through. Khushi I love you. I love you and the baby  I know you might not think it but I do I love you and the baby equally. I'm sorry please forgive me.
Khushi was looking at Arnav she didn't known what to do. Her heart was telling her to forgive her but her mind was telling her not to.but khushi listened to her heart. She hugged Arnav and Arnav knew that she forgives him. After a few minutes they broke apart and khushi gave a kiss to Arnav. Arnav was happy because he finally got her Sanka Devi back!

4 months later.

These past 4 months had some ups and downs. Khushi was driving Arnav more crazy then ever. Her hormones were all over the place sometimes he liked it but sometimes he didn't know wat to do. They were at the doctors and it was the day to know what sex the baby would be.
Arnav was sitting right next to khushi holding her hand. The doctor started doing the sonogram both Arnav and khushi was excited. 
Dr: well mr Raizada u have been taking good care of you wife.
Both Arnav and khushi were smiling to each other.
Dr: okay here is your babies and here are the two heart beats.
It toke a moment for them to understand what the dr was saying.
Arnav: dr what to u mean babies and two heart beats.
Dr: mr Raizada your having twins a boy and a girl.
Both Arnav and khushi were shocked they didn't know wat to say. After a minute Arnav was smiling he couldn't belive that they were going to have twins. 
Dr: Mrs Raizada because your a bit under weight your body can't handel taking care of 2 babies therefore you will get tired really easily. I strongly suggest that you don't do any heavy work at home because if you do it can mean that your babies could die. but at the moment they r both fine. And the first 6 months of your pregnancy is a very critical stage. So please don't do any heavy work and try to take as much rest as you can. 
Arnav: okay dr I would take good care of her.
Dr: okay I will just go and get some vitamins which you need to take every day so that mrs Raizadas body doesn't go weak.
Arnav: okay
Khushi was scared she didn't know how to react she didn't know if she should be happy or if she should be upset that because of her it might be that her babies could die.
When the dr came back Arnav got the medicines and helped khushi up and was walking hand in hand out of the hospital. Khushi was feeling tired so she went to sleep during the car journey. Arnav didn't want to wake her up so he picked her up and was walking to their room and layed her on the bed and covered her with a blanket and gave her a kiss on the forehead. When he came out he closed the door so no one can disturb her and walked downstairs.
Nani: chote is everything fine with khushi bitya.
Arnav: yes Nani everything is fine.
Anjali: chote tell me what your going to have a girl or a boy come on tell me I'm so excited.
Arnav: di were having both.
Everyone was shocked.
Anjali: chote what do u mean both.
Arnav: di were having twins a boy and a girl.
Everyone was so happy they all graduated Arnav on the good news.
Arnav: but there is a problem.
Nani: what do u mean chote.
Arnav: Nani the doctor said because of khushi being under weight her body can't Handel 2 babies therefore if she does heavy work she could lose her babies she has to be very careful because the first6 months of the pregnancy is really critical.
Everyone was shocked.
Arnav: so from now on no one gives khushi any job to do if she comes downstairs dont let me do anything even if that is cooking we're she has to stand there. 
Everyone agreed.
It was 8pm when khushi woke up Arnav was working downstairs because he didn't want to wake khushi up he was looking around when he saw khushi at the top of the stairs walking down. Arnav stood up and walked towards her and was helping her walk down. 
Khushi: Arnavji what's for dinner I'm so hunger I haven't eaten anything for 2 hours.
Arnav wanted to laugh but he knew that craving was a natural thing.
Arnav: Nani has cooked all your favourite foods.
Khushi: REALLY!!! 
Arnav nodded.
They walked to the table and khushi saw all her favourite foods khushi was so happy. She sat down and started to build a tower on her plate she Started to eat before everyone else. Nani came and saw how much khushi was eating at first she was shocked but then she started to smile.
Nani: khushi Bitya I'm so happy hearing the good news I can't believe you and chote are both having twins. 
Anjali: yeah khushiji I can't wait.
Khushi looked at Arnav and then started smiling.everyone finished eating but khushi saw some food on Arnavs plate.
Khushi: Arnavji are you going to eat that?
Arnav: no why
Khushi: no reason.
She got Arnavs plate and emptied it all on her plate everyone was shocked including Arnav.
Khushi: why are you guys looking at me like that I have to feed 2 people plus my self.
Everyone started to smile. 

Promo: Romance! 

Sorry I updated really late is because I was getting ready for exam!
But again thanks to all my writers I love u guys! :) 

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

mehtapalomianaviabhianitachandavar1teessa9495633101suganya91madcatcappacuino5d3isLifeCrazyDeeankitbakaGr8tymsak07arhi_12345JommmmushalidiyachillDevilwaysshaki27_hiranmaloseinluvwivARHIArchu61iram1415titanichomelessdazzle4everr-MKM-winiwonkaipkknd_gbdfan1920storyarshifan91Muskaan_87SAM32prabha75GoldenEyescrazyfanofdsdvipkkndanksaavan_lovershivanirajputsagarpatadiaarhi101Jaan_Arshi---Sonia---jothijoe18zariya123MithikushvaishuuAmanda.LimAbiLuvsArshiarshifan2012asha_mehta..Aimmy...shivi.10rocksfarheen75sspoorthydaisydee425meettumeenalumaYellow.Jyo.Arshi.IPKHansaNAkorshikeenu_kksummaiyasayedsarunsashasingh

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
A really nice update.
phillips_2909 IF-Rockerz
phillips_2909
phillips_2909

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Nice update
hope anji will nt depress n could help her in these days
lovely update.