Fan Fictions

SS:Our Symbol Of Love Part 7 page 23 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 31

hz83

hz83

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
arnav :@
loved all the 3 parts

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:Our Symbol Of Love Part 7 page 23 (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HansaN

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaN

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Good one

abika

IF-Dazzler

abika

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
nice con soon

pup03

IF-Sizzlerz

pup03

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
nice update... khushi went to abort her child will arnav be able to save his child... please update soon...

mariajamal

mariajamal

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
awww poor khushi... why always she has to suffer... hope u didn't take a stupid step... arnav what have u dn... save her plz... :( thanks for pm... nice update...

I-Heart-Sanz

IF-Dazzler

I-Heart-Sanz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Please update soon...
Love your OS...

Yellow.

IF-Rockerz

Yellow.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
arnav what has he said in his anger Angry poor khushi... 
cant wait for next update 

XArshiX

XArshiX

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Part 4 
Arnav rushed back home. He firstly went up to their room but now one was there he started to get a bit worried.
Arnav: she might be in Mandir.
He went to the Mandir but no one was there we was getting frustrated now he then saw Nani.
Arnav: Nani have u seen khushi
Nani: no chote what's wrong? Did u fight with her again? Chote khushi Bitya is pregnant now u need to take care of her especially for the first 3 months is critical. Did u say something which will make her leave the house.
Then it hit him he had the flashback 'tomorrow morning were going to go to the hospital and ur going to have an abortion' 
Arnav: NO...NO...NO...SHIT
Arnav ran out of the house and quickly drived to the hospital.

Meanwhile at the hospital.
Dr: Mrs Raizada is there something wrong can i help u with anything?
Khushi: yes doctor there is
Dr: what is it I can do for you
Khushi: I want to have an abortion 
The doctor was shocked it was only 5 hours ago she found out she was pregant and now she wants to have an abortion.
Dr: are you sure Mrs Raizada I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude or anything you found out only 5 hours ago and everyone was happy why the sudden change of mind
Khushi: That's the thing dr everyone is happy except the father of my baby.
The dr was getting worried.
Dr: okay Mrs Raizada if u want to go through with the abortion then please come to my office you just need to fill in some form.

Arnav was about 5 minutes away from the hospital when he saw some traffic he got angery nothing was going his way. He banged his hand to the stirring wheel to let out his anger.
Arnav: I hope khushi hasn't done anything yet I need to get out before is too late. 
Arnav then parked out his car near the side of the road and then started running towards the hospital. 

At the hospital
Dr: that's all Mrs Raizada. Can I just ask u one more question
Khushi: sure Dr
Dr: are u sure u want to go through with this abortion I don't want u to do something before u regret it.
Khushi: no dr 
Dr: okay then. Nurse please get Mrs Raizada ready for the abortion I will be 10 minutes. 
Nurse: yes dr. 
Khushi went with tenure to get ready for the abortion. Meanwhile Arnav was still running as soon as he walked through the hospital he saw the dr which told them khushi was pregnant.
Arnav: dr have u seen my wife.
Dr: Mr Raizada ur wife is getting ready for the abortion.
Arnav: WHAT
Arnav couldn't believe it khushi was actually going through with the abortion 
Arnav: Dr where is my wife please I need to talk to her she doesn't know what she is doing. Dr: this way. 
Both Arnav and the doctor were running towards Khushis room. When they got to the room the dr and the nurse were both outside and then Arnav just barged in and saw khushi on the bed crying. 
Arnav: Khushi what do u think ur doing? 
Khushi: I don't need to answer ur questions Arnav 
Arnav was shocked this was the first time khushi was calling him Arnav and not adding the ji to it. 
Arnav: khushi u actually do this is my child as well as urs.
Khushi: REALLY IS IT REALLY BECAUSE MOST HUDBANDS WILL BE THRILLED TO KNOW THAT THEIR WIFE IS PREGNANT BUT NO MY HUSBAND GOES AND TELLS ME I SHOULD GO AND HAVE AN ABORTION! 
Khushi was practically screaming at Arnav she was so hurt and Arnav could see that hurt in her eyes.
Arnav: khushi I didn't mean it I love you and I love that child 
Khushi: NO U DON'T! 
Arnav: khushi please come back home 
Khushi: NO IM NOT GOING TO GIVE BIRTH TO A BABY WHICH THE FATHER WON'T EVEN LOVE! 
Arnav: khushi please come down this is not good for u and the baby please.
Khushi: WHY DO U CARE U NEVER CARED BE...
Khushi couldn't finish her sentence all of a sudden she blacked out but Arnav quickly catches her before she fell on the floor. He picked her up and layed her on the bed. He then called out for the Dr. The dr came and done some tests.
Dr: Mrs Raizada she is perfectly fine she just fainted because of stress nothing else.
Arnav: okay can I take her home now.
Dr: yeah u can I will prescribe some medicines to take home with u. Mr Raizada please try and make her happy at all times. The first 3 months is really critical the smallest of things can cause damage to the child. 
Arnav: okay Dr.
After Arnav got Khushis medicine he picked her up and was walking towards his Car. During the drive back khushi became conscious. Arnav even tried to make conversations with her and even asked her if she was okay but there was no answer. He hurt her so bad because of his sister he hurt the 2 most important people in his life his wife and his baby. What kind of a husband or father was he. 

Precap: Arnav: khushi come with me for a second
                Khushi: no I don't want to
                Arnav: fine.
                He then picked her up and was walking towards the room about 2 doors down from them.
              Khushi: Arnav what are u doing? Put me down.
              Aranv put khushi down and opens the door and khushi was so shocked she saw a room full of toys, clothes and just baby stuff.

Again that's to me readers, people who comment and like my OS.

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

rina89preet_21parimaladswati2011juvariarithuparnashubhadaraneCoolio56suganya91lovebadhanprincessep13madcatSwamuak07Gr8tymssara2012DhruviPsangeethbalaCrazyDeecappacuino5d3isLifetracy1191crazygurlArmelaArnavarmaantkymararAnuLovesBarunArchu61os112801inluvwivARHIshaki27_hiranmalosemariajamalskippy02padamjotswtsamsuveenasterneethuroseushalipinderddarshifan91ipkrocks21Ashgjohn-angaderoniStimmyangelroseynehaarshiiram1415dazzle4everrtitanichomelessipkknd_gbdfantokyocutiewinkSAM32Muskaan_87vaishuuAneesahJabeenLovely_Bajwa_sarita_barunnashmiasaavan_lovershivanirajputsabz105ctnabilahcrazyfanofdsdvcrackerszoneipkkndankpoojaloveskajenChinnu.MunnuseabeautySyedaFaizadididumbprabha75GoldenEyesJaan_ArshisweetmadhuriilakiaAbiLuvsArshi-krrish-Kareena1994abikasmiley-shiney---Sonia---hira2050arhi101maria_awanlazylad8-FauZibinimotiDynamix215jothijoe18zariya123Mithi-kunalpraseethaFascinatingSanz-MissBoiiVamp-shivi.10rocksAimmyLovesSobtirupzloveunewmoon2011meenalumaYellow.meettumeniranjana00farheen75JennyAvnisspoorthyfffan123daisydee425LetzLiveOurLyfsummaiyasayedTishanaJyo.Arshi.IPKAkorshiHansaNfreya123ARS24pup03.lostatsea.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top