Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Really loved ur update...Pls update the next chapter soon...And a big thank u for updating the 2nd chapter so quickly...

titanichomeless thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks. Nice post. Next soon please
XArshiX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Part 3
Arnav quickly drived to the hospital. Khushi was at the back with Nani and Anjali they both tried to wake her up. As soon as Arnav got through the hospital door he called out for a dr the dr came and done some tests. 
2 hours later
Arnav: dr is everything okay? 
Dr: yes they are both fine nothing to worry about
Arnav: what do u mean they are both fine? (Said Arnav confusingly) 
Dr: congratulation sir you wife is pregnant
Both Nani and Anjali were both happy for khushi and Arnav but Arnav was in shock he didn't know if he should be happy cuz khushi is pregant and is carrying his blood their Symbol Of Love or should be upset and worried because of what happens to Anjali. 
Anjali: chote why are u in shock u should be happy ur going to be a dad
Arnav: (smiling) dr is khushi conscious?
Dr: yeah she is awake now I will just give you the discharge papers and the papers to sign to start ur wife's check up and   Sonogram.
Aranv: okay thanks dr. Erm and does she know she is pregnant ?
Dr: yeah she is our nurse told her
Arnav Anjali and Nani both walked in the room Nani and Anjali both congratulated khushi on the good new. Khushi looked at Arnav and she was slightly worried he was just smiling and was showing no reaction or emotions. 
Anjali: come on Nani let's call everyone and tell them about the good news 
Nani: yes Bitya 
As soon as they left Arnav walked towards khushi and toke her hands into hers.
Khushi: Arnavji r u not happy? 
Arnav: no khushi I am I'm just... I'm just...
Khushi: I'm just what Arnavji?
Arnav couldn't tell the truth about his feelings because he knew that it will upset khushi so he had no other options except to lie.
Arnav: I'm just not sure if I will be a good dad
Khushi: (looked into his eyes and then hugged him) Arnavji I know u will be a good dad and I know this because if we have a daughter I know you will spoiler her.
Arnav: u got that right! 
Arnav and khushi both then started laughing.
Khushi: sorry Arnavji I kind of ruined ur day .
Arnav: what khushi u brought me so much happiness. I'm so happy the presentation got cancelled otherwise i would have missed this moment.
The dr then knocked on the door.
Dr: mr Raizada her are the discharge papers and here are the papers u need to sign to do ur wife's checkup every month and here are the papers for the sonogram which will start from next month.
Arnav signed all the papers and helped khushi to the car to drive back home.

RM mansion

Everyone at home was happy to know khushi was pregnant. Even the Guptas. After a couple of hours of talking Anjali started to walk upstairs to go to her room. Arnav saw his sister was upset and went to check if she was okay.
Arnav: di are u okay? 
Anjali: I'm fine chote I'm just a bit upset seeing khushi pregnant just reminds me of when I was pregnant that's all. 
Arnav got angry this is what he was scared of his sisters bad memory coming back. Arnav angrily walked to his room and saw khushi he then started to shout at her.
Arnav: this is why I didn't want u to get pregnant. Because of you now di is upset and her past is coming back again why did u have to get pregnant now? 
Khushi was hurt he didn't know that Arnav was going to feel this way towards her pregnancy.
Arnav: u know what we are not having this baby because having this baby is only going to remind di of the child she never had tomorrow morning were are going to the doctors and u are going to have an abortion. 
Khushi was hurt she didn't even know how to react to what Arnav just said he wanted her to have an abortion. Arnav then left khushi and slammed the door behind him and left khushi just standing there. Khushi was so hurt from Arnav just said she didn't know what to do. 
Khushi: (in tears) if he wants me to have a abortion then what is the point of me being pregnant for another day?
Khushi then left the house from the back door and didn't inform anyone about her leave.
Meanwhile Arnav was driving and he kept having flashbacks.
'Tomorrow morning in we're are going to the doctors and u are going to have an abortion'. What kind of a father was he.?He was so angry, angry of what he said to khushi he quickly turned back to go home to apologise to khushi.

Precap: Arnav was searching the whole house he couldn't find khushi.
Arnav: Nani have u see khushi? 
Nani: no chote what happened did u have a fight with her again?Chote khushi Bitya is pregnant u should take care of her not shout at her. Did u say anything to her that will make her leave? 
Again Arnav had a flashback 'tomorrow morning were going to the doctors and ur going to have an abortion' 
Arnav: NO NO NO
Arnav then quickly went into his car and drived to the hospital as quickly as he can before is to late. 

Thanks again for commenting and liking my OS my readers I love you is really nice to know u guys are all excited to know what happens next. 

smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

NICE

UPDATE SOON
XArshiX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: neenabinu

nice...so is she preg?

Yeah she is pregnant but because Anjali had a miscarriage Arnav doesn't want for Anjali to go through that pain again so he blames khushi because anjali is upset abit but she lost her child so he wants her to have a abortion because if she has the child it will remind Anjali of the child she never had! 
nashmia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update dear...
Hayeee I love this impatient arnav at mandir..
now arnav will go mad searching for his khushi ...typical ASR .
Thanx for pm..
Update soon plsss.Can't wait..
what will be khushi reaction...
Pm me plsssEdited by nashmia - 11 years ago
binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ok seriuosly update soon can't wait for next chapter I am literally biting my nails
--Kittu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice !!!!
continue soon.
ananya12 thumbnail
I love it!!! You should post the next part soon! Can't wait!😃
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg...pls pls pls PM me for the next update!!
its really interesting!!!