Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

tvbuf

IF-Rockerz

tvbuf

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Yup - we dont care if Gul is nice or not

We need to know what decision SP has made, and we would like to know before the UK trip because that is such a cheap thing for them to do - give us bad news AFTER the trip

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sidhu285FAYKHAN29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP replied to me .. (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ARS24

IF-Sizzlerz

ARS24

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidhu285

sidhu285

IF-Rockerz

sidhu285

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

Yup - we dont care if Gul is nice or not

We need to know what decision SP has made, and we would like to know before the UK trip because that is such a cheap thing for them to do - give us bad news AFTER the trip
very True..But they are doing this and not telling us if they replacing Barun or its just new Entry till he comes BACK..
I m sure they well Aware what is happening Next in the Show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbuf

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.