Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sidhu285

IF-Rockerz

sidhu285

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

I don't know If I should Blame her(GUL) or Not but one thing for sure why she is making sure that she should be prove Innocent no matter what it takes for Actors to their own image...

Barun Praised Gul and now Sanaya Praised Gul..But here we Didn't ask if GUL is innocent or NOT..All we want to know if Barun is on Break or quiting..How hard it can be for them to Answer A question if its Break or permanent Leave...
One thing I don't Get..
Barun Sobti who didn't take A break for his own Wedding for a not so famous show,
Didn't take Break for his own Honeymoon..
Didn't take A break when he was doing his First Ever Movie..
Now all the sudden Taking Break..Confused when he is so Popular..
This just tells me something Fishy

I E-mailed SP...few Days Back...

I m SAD really Sad First time I m actually in tears after knowing that A star is Leaving the Show. I don't know what to Believe or who to Believe But it Hurts ..It Hurts to even think that Barun is Leaving ... Can't Imagine..the show without him... I am crying after reading so many posts on FB and India Forums and hoping that Star Plus will not let us down. They will fight for us and keep Barun Sobti with IPKKND. Do not play with the emotions of tons of fans that have stood by this show for so many months and showered it with love. We Want Barun in the show No one Else... Please Star Plus don't let us DOWN.. We are Hoping for BEST... PLEASE Clear the AIR and Have SOBTI Continue the SHOW.. Because he is THE BEST and Always WILL be THE BEST...

SP Response...

Thanks for writing in to us.
We totally share your disappointment.
We believe Barun Sobti has built a huge equity as Arnav with our viewers and we are keen that he continues to be a part of the show.
However, Barun seems to have made up his mind to not continue with television anymore and try his luck in films.
Disappointed as we all are, this is the decision he has taken. We are sure you appreciate that we wouldn't want to do anything to destabilize a show that has so much promise and we would surely not want to cause disappointment to our precious and loyal viewers.
We would like to assure you that we have a number of really exciting and path breaking shows lined up for you and invite you to sample them over the next few months.
Regards
Consumer Response Cell

SP really needs to give us A clear

But did it make me Happy..No Not At All..

I have sent another e-mail..
I am Back after reading your response, but still disappointed. Some questions keep raising in my mind why star plus is not taking A step to make their Star to take A break and comeback after10-15 days, as we all know for A working Person No Vacation is undecided One should always know when he or she will be Back from Break.
These are some questions my friend from IF has for SP..Why would the Channel say Mr. Sobti is quitting for a career in the movies when he himself admitted to having no movie offers in hand? Why would the Channel overnight change the statement from "break" to "quit" for three movie offers when no such claim was made by the actor? Is it even possible to get three movie offers for an actor who comes from a non-Filmy background and has yet to release his debut venture? Why would the Channel give conflicting information (on the same day) to the viewers about Mr. Sobti's status? Why would the Channel not strive hard to handle the situation when a very lucrative UK trip is riding on the presence of the actor? Unless the idea is to maintain the status until the trip is over, and then let things go completely south? Historical lessons and foresight are the core fundamentals of any business. Why would a global Channel not look at the history of the PH, and have the foresight to sense trouble and intervene when needed? Why would the Channel constantly expect the viewers to beg for the betterment of the show when it should be proactive in improving the programming?
This matter has cross its limits, My friend from UK who is attending UK SP loss all hope in SP is no more interested to attend the event anymore..that's what she has to say...
It's a really waste of time to get emotionally involved in any show or characters or actors. I have really started hating everyone related to this show. These actors, ph, star plus are underestimating and insulting the viewers. They are not getting the fact - We exist that's why they exist. they all are not worth of our affection they are getting.
Today only I feel for those viewers/fans/bashers who tried their best to save their favorite characters and show. Many forgot their diwali and just concentrated on this mission. But none cares for them . does these guys behind the show think we all are insane and don't have life behind this. We have that and If we started concentrating only on that life then their life will become difficult..
I am happy atleast i have not spent my penny on calling that bloody STAR
I am not much excited about star event now.
Hope Star Plus realize what they doing and what they done to ruin their own Image while they trying to ruin A star's image saying that he is quiting when Actor say he is only leaving. Why SP saying that A star is leaving for movies if Actor himself saying that he is no project in hand.
When it comes to trust and believe As A fan and viewers and normal person I will Trust and believe BARUN SOBTI.
Hope Star plus is Happy now that finally its happening that people will stop watching IPKNND , but they are mistaken if we looking forward for their new shows if they ruined our Favorite show, who know same will Happen with them As well..
So Sorry SP your response didn't satisfy what We were Looking for. If you really want Sarun fans to enjoy the event in UK and many others event you will have in future then Clear the Air, Give Barun Sobti his 10-15 days Break and Bring Back with Bang. Not only its Good for fans and viewers but Also it will Good for SP.
Hope to get a positive response

Response...We Deserve A Crystal Clear Response..
We Need to Know if its A break or Leave..
We need to know If ASR is going to replace which means no more old Rabba ve will be shown and No Barun in Show at all..Ouch
We don't need to know Gul is nice and decent..
We need to know if Barun is actually Happy with his own Decision...

Edited by sidhu285 - 17 November 2012 at 4:00pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sophyaliNeeluSUKRIMAbarun_maniacutiepie_ashS.Hafeezshree9819crackerszoneasr13pinkssfareeArshig8shar19-MissBoiiVamp-parusmileyJyo.Arshi.IPK..Anita....Desi-Kuri..GugumintiMrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29tvbufArshi.Sugi.IPKJennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP replied to me .." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arshig8

IF-Rockerz

Arshig8

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Bang on buddy, Claptotally agree with you, we should know the reason behind it.. As a ardent fans of IPK we stick with show from last 1.6 years... Don't we deserve  to know  the truth ...? 

Edited by Arshig8 - 17 November 2012 at 2:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sbg123sophyalishree9819sidhu285MrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29

mubashera

Goldie

mubashera

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
PERFECT!!

I honestly think SP is just overwhelmed!! Hence the same cheesy reply!!!

But that means we are winning!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shar19sidhu285MrDarcyfan

sidhu285

IF-Rockerz

sidhu285

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshig8

Bang on buddy, Claptotally agree with you, we should know the reason behind it.. As a ardent fans of IPK we stick with show from last 1.6 years... Don't we deserve  to know  the truth ...? 
Thank You..
all I want Hope it works I have e-mailed them no . of times..
Hoping for BEST...

sidhu285

IF-Rockerz

sidhu285

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mubashera

PERFECT!!

I honestly think SP is just overwhelmed!! Hence the same cheesy reply!!!

But that means we are winning!
Hoping for Best as they say Decison is still pending

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
SP can't fool the audience for much longer just to save SPL! We know their game! They better come up with an answer!

This situation has gone on long enough! Actors giving contradictory statements and channel saying something else! Actors coming and giving interviews to save the PH and producer?? This is total nonsense!

Very disappointed with the lack of professionalism shown by everyone involved and lack of respect for the viewers! Do they think we are jobless people with no life and no brains??

We only got involved coz we loved this story and Arnav and Khushi! They will Never find fans like us again!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 17 November 2012 at 3:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shar19sidhu285

sidhu285

IF-Rockerz

sidhu285

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

SP can't fool the audience for much longer just to save SPL! We know their game! They better come up with an answer!

This situation has gone on long enough! Actors giving contradictory statements and channel saying something else! Actors coming and giving interviews to save the PH and producer?? This is total nonsense!

Very disappointed with the lack of professionalism shown by everyone involved and lack of respect for the viewers! Do they think we are jobless people with no life and no brains??

We only got involved coz we loved this story and Arnav and Khushi! They will Never find fans like us again!
Agree..
Star plus just trying to save their event SPL ..but before they go ahead they need to clear the Air..
All we asking for clear Answer..
We have Life and once We start Living that Life and ignoring their  shows because of their do not care behavior  towards fans...they will have No Life after that..
And Agree They will never Find Fans Like US..

sidhu285

IF-Rockerz

sidhu285

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
No one else want to know Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.