The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

   

Royal Institute - Next Series Link on Page 1 (Page 8)

CutielovesChocs IF-Dazzler
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Joined: 31 March 2008
Posts: 4870

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Prachi*

Trust me when I say this - Mr. Jay Saxena IS HOT LOL I mean, he is better than James Bond at his best and...Brad Pitt is nothing! So there is no picture to describe him! He is your BEST imagination! LOL

"Haan Jay! Woh magic!"
"Magic gayab hogaya? How tragic!" ROFL

I KNOW! I can ONLY imagine! Wink Better than Brad Pitt in Ocean's series is HOT. FREAKING HOT. Wink

And 'Tum RAJ ko apna bhagwaan maanti ho, usmein RAB dikhta hai'! ROFL
RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Joined: 16 December 2009
Posts: 13843

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

Originally posted by *Prachi*

Trust me when I say this - Mr. Jay Saxena IS HOT LOL I mean, he is better than James Bond at his best and...Brad Pitt is nothing! So there is no picture to describe him! He is your BEST imagination! LOL

"Haan Jay! Woh magic!"
"Magic gayab hogaya? How tragic!" ROFL

I KNOW! I can ONLY imagine! Wink Better than Brad Pitt in Ocean's series is HOT. FREAKING HOT. Wink

And 'Tum RAJ ko apna bhagwaan maanti ho, usmein RAB dikhta hai'! ROFL
I didn't get to describe him right because...the rush. He is like the second most important character in the book! =/ Not even Ayushman hold that position -_- But stupid TBP Romance! *Sigh*


"Ek sandal ke saath jao! Cinderella lagogi!" ROFL Giselle!
CutielovesChocs IF-Dazzler
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Joined: 31 March 2008
Posts: 4870

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
^Arrey, I caught the hang of it. I just read the name and I'm like. THIS MAN IS HOT. ROFL

'Pehle maine khaana khaya, fir maine brush kiya, fir maine waapis se khaana khaya!' - NIDHI! ROFL
RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Joined: 16 December 2009
Posts: 13843

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

^Arrey, I caught the hang of it. I just read the name and I'm like. THIS MAN IS HOT. ROFL

'Pehle maine khaana khaya, fir maine brush kiya, fir maine waapis se khaana khaya!' - NIDHI! ROFL

I had no idea what name I should put in! The name Jay comes from IHLS. Bcause it is my favorite movie! Saxena...just sounded sexy -- as I have always said! ROFL

Kunal's reply..
"How sweet!" *Looks at Jay* "Jiska dar tha wahi hua!"

oh and

"Usne mujhe beta bola!" ROFL ROFL
CutielovesChocs IF-Dazzler
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Joined: 31 March 2008
Posts: 4870

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
^ Btw, I LOVE your SIGGY and DP! Embarrassed

ANd JAY SAXENA IS HOT. Bas. End of story! LOL

Giselle: Tumhe kaise pata tha ki main maan jaungi?
Kunal: Jay ne kaha tha ki tum kaafi stupid ho! ROFL
RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Joined: 16 December 2009
Posts: 13843

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

^ Btw, I LOVE your SIGGY and DP! Embarrassed

ANd JAY SAXENA IS HOT. Bas. End of story! LOL

Giselle: Tumhe kaise pata tha ki main maan jaungi?
Kunal: Jay ne kaha tha ki tum kaafi stupid ho! ROFL

Thanks! I am a Spy freak! LOL

The saddest part in the story is when he walks out of the restaurant and stabs his elbow on the "Lost" poster. When he realizes his love <3*Sigh*
CutielovesChocs IF-Dazzler
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Joined: 31 March 2008
Posts: 4870

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I figured! LOL

YES! Cry

'Idhar udhar ki baatein..wagerah wagerah..idhar udhar ki baatein..wagerah wagerah' ROFL
RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Joined: 16 December 2009
Posts: 13843

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

I figured! LOL

YES! Cry

'Idhar udhar ki baatein..wagerah wagerah..idhar udhar ki baatein..wagerah wagerah' ROFL

What is your main attraction for Novels and Movies?

"Veer, kal raat mere cousin ki death hogayi!" Lier Lier Pants On Fire.. ROFL ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|The Royal Tales| ~Mix Update~

2 3 4 5

Author: lostmymusic.   Replies: 35   Views: 1928

lostmymusic. 35 1928 08 February 2013 at 4:14am by tiara_magic
FF: Royal Junglees(Part 6 updated on Page 7)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: angel_juhi04   Replies: 62   Views: 3664

angel_juhi04 62 3664 04 January 2013 at 3:51am by snowflake.
TBP~ANIRUDH AT ROYAL ACADEMY-24 JULY'12 PROMO HD

2 3

Author: arnabchaudhuri1   Replies: 18   Views: 950

arnabchaudhuri1 18 950 26 December 2012 at 11:08pm by Radiance.
KD possibly leaving Royal finally convince Kiya?

2

Author: Mo710   Replies: 10   Views: 752

Mo710 10 752 26 December 2012 at 1:52am by tiara_magic
Royal Diaries #2 Yaha Ke Hum Junglees

2 3 4

Author: -Araina-   Replies: 28   Views: 1692

-Araina- 28 1692 24 November 2012 at 10:02am by *mystic.moon*

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index