Royal Institute - Next Series Link on Page 1 - Page 56

Posted: 11 years ago
They are!! I love them ! They are adorable! And hello to you too! 😆
Originally posted by *Prachi*

^ There is an episode where Merlin is enchanted to kill Arthur! And through out the epi he is trying to kill him! It was sooo funny! Oh god! 🤣 🤣 
Yay...the one where he walks out in all his glory ready to have his bath in front of Gwen🤣
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Yay...the one where he walks out in all his glory ready to have his bath in front of Gwen🤣

🤣 Yes! Have you seen those scenes? 😆 

Originally posted by *Prachi*

🤣 Yes! Have you seen those scenes? 😆 

A few random ones. Enough to make me fall for it. Merlin is cute & adorable, Arthur is a sexy mess, Morgana is a kickass villain, Merlin-Arthur are epic bromance & Arthur-Gwen make me go completely mushy<3<3
Agree with all but last! I dont like Gwen! She is like...excuse my language...wh**e. She goes on to fall for every boy that comes her way. -_- Anyways, I LOVEEE MERLINNN <3 And MerThur Bromance <3 Aaahh!! 

Shouldn't you be commenting on my next series? :P
Posted: 10 years ago
My bad that I caught with this amazing work so late.
Apologies my dear.
Ah! So the whole Desh mission was to test if the boys and girls could cooperate without killing each other.
That was most certainly well done.
Jay Saxena is sexy, intriguing, mysterious, great teacher and now we can add cupid to that list *chuckling*
The end was expected yet brought a smile on every face I guess.
So meet you too in next series.
Until then.
Love
Nidha
PS : Which was the series this wonderful creation was inspired from?Edited by FeistySoul - 10 years ago