The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Royal Institute - Next Series Link on Page 1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 73

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaMiniii

AMAZING!!!
hurry and update!!

Thanks girl :D Will update ASAP!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Royal Institute - Next Series Link on Page 1 (Page 6)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-Sata_rupa-0

Res... Big smile
Unres... Big smile
Awesome n Interesting update... Clap
Story getting intresting day by day...
Xcited n wating for your next update... Smile
I m just loveing it... Heart Heart
*EXCITED EXCITED*...
Plz update soon... Big smile
Wating for the introduction of boys Smile

Thank you so much! I am glad you're liking it!
I think the story get better when boys..particularly ONE boy enters! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Satarupa..

bezubaan.

IF-Dazzler

bezubaan.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Prachi,You're Freaking Amazing Heart 
This is Just F A N T A S T I C Clap
I love all the Character Names LOL
Update Soon!

..Satarupa..

IF-Dazzler

..Satarupa..

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Eagerly wating for the next part Big smile

Edited by 0-Sata_rupa-0 - 19 November 2012 at 9:06pm

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Once again I say: HOLYSMACKRELL!!!! I believe that's going to be my opening word every time I read a chapter by you! 

I'm telling you, SCREW IB. But as you said,  you can't. You handed in your EE on time? Shocked I'm SO proud! Big smile 

IAs come afterwards and THIS story comes first. You getting me!? LOL I mean, WOW. This is. WOW. I'm in LOVE with this story. And it's already only chapter 2!!! 

And I can picture Jay Saxena and he oozes out hotness! LOLEmbarrassed And yes, the name adds to the factor too! Embarrassed

OMG, Kiya is the great grand-daughter of Anamika SEN!? THE ANAMIKA SEN!? Shocked I did NOT see that coming. Woah. And she seems obviously like the total rebel type so ofcourse she joins in! I don't care about romance. Screw romance, this is SO much more cooler! Shocked I know, I'm a cheesy, mushy freak, but THIS. IS AWESOME. You can always write a romantic FF later! LOL 

I LOVE THIS. SO MUCH. Update. ASAP. (Nike) ROFL

Kudos woman! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

Once again I say: HOLYSMACKRELL!!!! I believe that's going to be my opening word every time I read a chapter by you! 

I'm telling you, SCREW IB. But as you said,  you can't. You handed in your EE on time? Shocked I'm SO proud! Big smile 

IAs come afterwards and THIS story comes first. You getting me!? LOL I mean, WOW. This is. WOW. I'm in LOVE with this story. And it's already only chapter 2!!! 

And I can picture Jay Saxena and he oozes out hotness! LOLEmbarrassed And yes, the name adds to the factor too! Embarrassed

OMG, Kiya is the great grand-daughter of Anamika SEN!? THE ANAMIKA SEN!? Shocked I did NOT see that coming. Woah. And she seems obviously like the total rebel type so ofcourse she joins in! I don't care about romance. Screw romance, this is SO much more cooler! Shocked I know, I'm a cheesy, mushy freak, but THIS. IS AWESOME. You can always write a romantic FF later! LOL 

I LOVE THIS. SO MUCH. Update. ASAP. (Nike) ROFL

Kudos woman! Big smile

HOLYSMACKRELL is exactly what? ROFL

Gosh! I half expected people to..run off! LOL

Okay, so here is a deal, I can rewrite my FF FOR YOU and that will bring in the boys after...seven chapters. Really. Because Neesha goes through lots of Covert Operations - important ones - before she meets the boys. Well, let's say..it's important. Or you can be the sit back and not overthink reader, know what I mean? Our FF readers! [No offense, they don't undertand books] I think everyone will run off now. ROFL

No bey! Anamika Sen lived hundred years ago! But Anamika's Great Granddaughter was a "Gujral", thus...goes the name. Get it? So it's like a family tree.

Well, I can't screw IB. But I am so used to typing, that if I am not typing essay or article, am typing FFs! ROFL So you will get quick updates. I am already done with 1100+ words on the next chapter! *bites her tongue*

Dang! And it is SO HARD to get the boys in without rushing it beyond unbelievable -___- The only reason I hate FFs! I wanna write a REAL story - not just romantic [Though am a sucker for romantic/ You-are-so-annoying-but-I-cant-stay-away Novels! *Sigh*

Anyways, thank you so much Raina! Am so happy you liked it! Mwahhh!

PS: Do you think its a smart idea to start my own novel on a blog or IF's book forum? Just wondering. But I need a company :P *Looks at you*

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jenny91

Prachi,You're Freaking Amazing Heart 
This is Just F A N T A S T I C Clap
I love all the Character Names LOL
Update Soon!

Hey Jen! Thank you so much! :D
You love Neesha, I know! LOL
Will update ASAP! :D Love you!

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-Sata_rupa-0

Eagerly wating for the next part Big smile

I am writing, but might take a day.. =) Will update two chapters back to back.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top