The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Royal Institute - Next Series Link on Page 1 (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 73

muzzy_sk

Goldie

muzzy_sk

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
RES :)
--UN-RES--

So glad we stalk your FF! :D :D.. Coming to the update awesome one.

That was Kartik :O :O. Nd that Piya! :@ arghh!!...

Hayye Nesshu In Ayush's arms!. *dreamy*

The ending was good!.

On the whole good update. N Thank you So much for continuing this FF. Thanks. :)

Edited by muzzy_sk - 08 December 2012 at 7:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Royal Institute - Next Series Link on Page 1 (Page 33)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shona_Mayur

Goldie

Shona_Mayur

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shona_Mayur

Yay!!! I am first!!! I feel so accomplished LOL
My god, I am seriously a stalker Embarrassed lol
Will for sure read and comment later since I am working on a paper right now.
- Reserved -

-Unreserved-

Oh God!! It's him isn't it? Wow, you left us at a very very bad part...lol
I don't know why but I really felt bad for Neesha in this chapter. Sometimes thinking about the past can be so full of melancholy. 
Anyways, I loved the observation bit the most. It shows that she's a good spy. She talked and noticed her surroundings at the same time. I really liked that..

Do cont. soon!!

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Yay!!! I am first!!! I feel so accomplished LOL
My god, I am seriously a stalker Embarrassed lol
Will for sure read and comment later since I am working on a paper right now.
- Reserved -

-Unreserved-

Oh God!! It's him isn't it? Wow, you left us at a very very bad part...lol
I don't know why but I really felt bad for Neesha in this chapter. Sometimes thinking about the past can be so full of melancholy. 
Anyways, I loved the observation bit the most. It shows that she's a good spy. She talked and noticed her surroundings at the same time. I really liked that..

Do cont. soon!!

LOL Thanks! Yeah, she is really smart! :P And I already updated next part on Page 32 :D

Shona_Mayur

Shona_Mayur

Goldie

Shona_Mayur

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
OMG I almost miss the latest part...
Anyways, thank you for letting me know!
Where should I start? 
I felt soo bad for her, she froze at the spot as old memories came back.
The fact that she has already started making comparison means that Ayush became something significant in her life without her realizing it. 
Or maybe I am just asuming things lol
But I really loved how he came to save her, and the end just killed me with joy.
Please do cont. soon!!

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

I'm the first person to comment! Someone applaud me! 

Cheers for Ms. Mehta! Good job! ROFL

Alright, lets begin! 

Aww, this is SO typical of an IB student! You match the weather with the mood of the person! But I love it. I do it too!  It's a brilliant technique! And you know, the way you've described the surroundings is just too good!  Thank you! Honestly, I just noticed that! ROFL It was so unintentional! I was actually matching the months and time of the year with the season! LMFAO! Thank you <3

Aha! I told you it was Kartik! And Piya? Oh well, you've described her as his bestie. Okay, makes sense. Aw, I don't know whether I relate with Neesha more or Piya. I'm a mix of both. 

You most definitely relate with Neesha! Trust me, you aren't dumb! LOL

Are you REALLY comparing my Ayush with THAT Kartik guy? Nuh-uh. No chance. Never ever ever. You can't compare Ayush. He's perfection. And Kartik is, well, not. No offence to Neesha's choice or anything :P Ayush is 123498245983406585 times better Neesh! He SO is. 

Neesha hadn't met Ayush when she met Kartik. SO she didn't know the real hotness! LOL

Isn't it funny how she meets her guys at CoveOps classes? Pehle Kartik and now Ayush. However, I'm SO happy about the latter. 

Well, she had FAILED her test when she met Kartik! But she didn't necessarily failed when she met Ayush. Kartik was dumber then her. Ayush is her match ;)

Kartik had his memory formatted? That's like in HP! You obliviate a person's memory!  COOL! 

I don't remember HP! But sure, there was no wand use here! ROFL Just..tea ;) And a few equipment from Dr. Mehta's lab!

Okay, now I'm officially jumping on my seat like a fan-girl, squealing. EEE! Ayush held Neesha's hand!!! AND he called her Neeshu!!! I'm lost!  How dare that Piya girl flirt!? HOW DARE SHE!!! He's mine, and then Neesha's. And the latter is standing RIGHT there. AND Piya has a boyfriend now! :O 

Don't get hyper. It was only to complete CoveOps exercise! LOL And I told you..don't be Piya ;)

Yes Ayush, I agree, Piya is a beautiful name. NOW TELL ME MY NAME IS BEAUTIFUL!  EEEK! He held her haaand! Ayush held Neeshu's hand! *dances like a lunatic* 

"The night is beautiful." He glanced at me, his hand inches away from mine on the cold railing. "As beautiful as it can be."

Khush? ROFL  I gave you a spoiler. :P Anyways, you're stuck on hand holding -__-

Party? What party? OOO, more flirting, more romance, more spying! I LOVE THIS STORY!!! ;D I love her Operation Reports. I LOVE them! 

Party? Kedi party? Koi party mein nahi jaa rahan! LOL And thank you :D

Yes, EXACTLY my point. Are boys always SO CLEAN!?  No, they are not. It's because these guys are trained and spying and stuff! 

Err, yes! The highly trained spies…CLEAN! ROFL ROFL

RI seems so beautiful at peaceful, if you know the right places to be, which Neesha obviously does. 

True. It is my dream school..which will NEVER happen! Lol!

'Ayush stood against the white pillar with his arms crossed against his chest. His blazer was hanging from his hand his tie still tight up his neck.' 

Oh my. *swoons* Haayye my Ayush, looking AS hot as EVER!  I can see his hair flopping into his eyes and his shirt being all loose and aaah *swoons again*

Haha! He is a fictional character idiot! ROFL I love how you go all gaga over a guy you don't even what he looks like! -_- ROFL But even I love him! :P

Oh Neeshu, you guys do have something special, just wait till you figure it out! 

Cough Right…!

'He looked at me like he had never before. The boy who had grinned at me in Mumbai, and the guy sitting on the slide bore no resemblance to guy standing before me. So far I have seen three sides of Ayushman Kashyap, and I had no idea which was real and which was legend.'

COULD NOT be a better finish. I LOVE this. LOVE LOVE LOVE. And now you know what comes next. NIKE Prach. 

Haha! Well, I try. Thank you <3

I love this story, I love Ayush, I love RI, I love youuu! 

Kudos! 

I love you too! Updating today! :D

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-Sata_rupa-0

Res :)
Unres :D
First of all thank you for such an super fast update... :D
About the update its just AMAZING AWESOME LOVELY
Gosh...!!!!
I am so loveing this...
I am so loveing this...
Neesha met with her ex an froze in front of him and then ayush came to save her... <3 <3 <3
And i loved the end of this chapter too...
Its just an PERFECT ending for this chapter...
Totally its an amazing update...
And ya keep updating like this (Superfast  )
Love you <3 <3 <3

Thank you! I am glad you liked it!
I am trying to update and complete this ASAP! LOL
I try to make is as good as I can with all the workload, glad you are happy with it!
Keep commenting :D

Love ya too!

..Satarupa..

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hayyye, thank you hai jee Prachi jee! LOL
Update tiiime! *squeals*LOL

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz