Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Thiri

Wowww 👏 Brillianttt workk!!! Why did you stop writing 😭 I wanna read more more moreee!!!! 

Thank you Thiri! I WROTE TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY TWO WORDS!! :O You still find it short? 🤣

Originally posted by: Thiri

PRACHIII :( When will you update the next part? :( please bolo!! I'm checking IF every half an hour... just to see If you have updated the next part!!

-___- Sabr ka fal meetha hota hain! WAIT! I can't just write with a wand, right? It take time! :P 

I love you Thiriii! Thank you! Mwah!
Edited by *Prachi* - 11 years ago
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay okay :) I'm waiting :) Love you tooo :*
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
^ Shouldn't you be sleeping girl? 
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Prachi*

^ Shouldn't you be sleeping girl?

Hehehe yupp :P Good Night ^_^
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HOLY SMACKREL!!!! 

What the hell Prach!? WHAT THE HELL!? I saw, screw IB, become a writer. This. IS. AWESOME. Now, I don't care what you do, and how many IAs you have to skip and laa dee da, but you HAVE to update this. I don't care how you do it. JUST DO IT. Are we clear?😳

Anyway, coming to the part, HOLY SHIT!!!!! This is SO new and SO awesome, and full of SPYING! SPIES!? I honestly can't imagine Panchi as a SPY!! And Neesha? I keep imagining her as Kiya. Not a very good move, I know but I can't help it! OOOH JAY SAXENA? HOT. 😆 

When do the others come in? UPDATE. NOW. I don't care Prach, JUST DO IT. (Nike) 🤣

Kudos woman! 😃 You're gonna ACE English HL! 😆
..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wooow awesome :-) Waiting for the next part!
RKDramebaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

HOLY SMACKREL!!!! 

What the hell Prach!? WHAT THE HELL!? I saw, screw IB, become a writer. This. IS. AWESOME. Now, I don't care what you do, and how many IAs you have to skip and laa dee da, but you HAVE to update this. I don't care how you do it. JUST DO IT. Are we clear?😳

Anyway, coming to the part, HOLY SHIT!!!!! This is SO new and SO awesome, and full of SPYING! SPIES!? I honestly can't imagine Panchi as a SPY!! And Neesha? I keep imagining her as Kiya. Not a very good move, I know but I can't help it! OOOH JAY SAXENA? HOT. 😆 

When do the others come in? UPDATE. NOW. I don't care Prach, JUST DO IT. (Nike) 🤣

Kudos woman! 😃 You're gonna ACE English HL! 😆

🤣 OMG! You're so geeky funny! I LOVE YOU!!

Thank you, but I can't screw IB! I mean -- it's at stake, ya know? But am trying to do it all at once. Like really, for the firs time, I wasn't late for EE draft! 🤣 Wooohoo! And I was still able to write this chapter!

I will update soon. I already wrote alot! But sadly, people here like romantic stories :( So I can't write what I actually wanna write. Oh well. I just hurried alot.

JAY SAXENA - Naam sexy hain na? ;) 

😆 If I update at real pace, it will take atleast five chapters before the boys enter. So am going to gast forward things. And slow down when the boys enter.

Thank you so much Raina! Keep reading! Mwah!
RKDramebaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: amiee125

Wooow awesome :-) Waiting for the next part!

Thank you! Will update soon =)
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
SPamming because I wanna update...
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Well, thank you everybody ! For awesome response :D