The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

Royal Institute - Next Series Link on Page 1 (Page 29)

CutielovesChocs IF-Dazzler
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Prachi*

Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

Prach - You're also calling him 'Sexyna' ab! Big smile

ROFL You're contagious! YES!! After all, he IS sexy ;)

THAT he is. EmbarrassedLOL
RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
^ Achha am replying to your comment. BRB!
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Cool, cool, coool! LOL
RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Alright, so have I mentioned how much I love you? Because I do. I love, love, LOVE you for this. I mean it. You've got so much on your plate and yet, you updated this. It's commendable and I really appreciate it! 

Yes, you did!And did I mention I love you twice as much? :P I love you too! And well, even you're an IB student. I just wanted to give you some desi entertainment ;)

Plus. I needed a break. After four physics exponential graphs, I think I needed to get my mind off! LOL

I love the way you've opened the chapter. It's brilliant! You were right, you DO go more for surroundings!  Lol! Thank you! I know! I am working on the feelings part though.

'Being a spy and all that, I'm allowed a few murders' - Now now Neesh, you won't harm Ayush in any way, and we both know it so don't threaten! 

Err, are you sure? I don't think she appreciated hotness as much as we do! ROFL

'They were cracking codes from my father's last mission' - OOOHMYGOD! Her dad's mission!?

They're still working on it? That's why the boys are here?  Damn you Prachi, this is SO bloody interesting.   And yes, she's a spy but MAN, she's good! She remembers EVERYTHING! 

Yes! Basically, nobody knows where he is. They assumed he is dead. But you never know, right? So boys and Mr. Sexyna are either the bad guys or the good guys. For now, let's assume they are good.

'We have some work to do' - Uh-oh.  I can't WAIT to see where this leads. And CoveOps IS really amazing. That's how we met Ayush! Isn't that right? 

Haha! Yes! They will do their work! When and what, Lets wait and watch :P

'Mr. Saxena stepped out in all glory, wearing another of his black leather jacket. He was completely shaved, but there was a little fresh cut on his left cheek. His eyes shined in the reflection of the sunlight. Can our teacher get any hotter?'

Yes, so wherever this person is, TAKE ME TO HIM NOW!  I've named him correctly. SEXY-NA  Haayyyeee. I can't believe you've made me moon over TWO fictional guys. I dislike you SO much!  

LMFAO! That was my reaction when I first read the first book on spies! I was like, I am an idiot! Who the hell falls for a fictional guy! ROFL

I swear, Mr. Dev seems to be obsessed with the whole 'excellent' business. I still giggle at that 'excellence at Ashvamedh' line! 

ROFL Well, humor is a part of every good story, right? I am TRYING! :P And plus, I need to build up this guy's character for later purposes! :P

'Just as long as they remember the most important part of that is living' - Could Sexyna get ANY better? He's sarcastic too! I LOVE HIM! 

Haha! I can't wait to show you the other side of him! Oh boy! Oops! Spoilerrr!

Oh Neesha, you're fooling yourself. OF COURSE your hear was beating faster because Ayush leaned over you. Haayyyee, TWO hot guys, in one chapter? I'm telling you, Ayush is MINE. Back off Prachi! 

LMFAO! GO AWAY! HE IS MINE! :P AYUSHMAN KASHYAP IS MINE! xD

I KNEW Neesha-Ayush will be paired. I just knew it. Fate isn't on her side, is it?  Or maybe it is, and she doesn't know it!  Ayush is going to become more than your lifeline, m'dear! You just WAIT! But you better not do anything hanky-panky with MY man, okay? 

Fate isn't on her side or Sexyna? Look who paired them up! ;)

And are you sure you don't wanna see any hanky panky? LOL

And you're right Neesha. Ayush isn't sweet. He's CHOCOLATE!  (P.S - There's Zach instead of Ayush there, you might wanna change that) 

Chocolate IS sweet! ROFL Shit, I changed that! LOL

'Can you trust me?' - OH DEAR GOD. I've gone to heaven. I can just imagine how he sounded and all that. His voice all soft and husky and I'm going mental. I just know it. My brain is SUCH a weird place to be in. 

Welcome back to mother Earth! ROFL Yes, it was all husky and soft. ROFL I don't even wanna go near your brain! ROFL

HOW do these people NOTICE these things?! Yes, they're spies, but STILL!!! I wanna be able to do that. It's SO cool! I can't even PLAY chess! 

YOU CANT PLAY CHESS? Girl! We need to get you to play it! :@ I LOVE chess! One of my hobbies! I play chess when am bored, really!

And they notice things because they are trained. I am trying to train myself, but it's hard. I mean, not everyone can be gifted with photographic memories, right? That is why they only admit spy genes! ROFL

Oh MY GOD! It's Kartik isn't it? It's GOT to be. WHY would you stop there? You know I don't like cliffies! 

You go and die in a pool full of sticky oil jee! -__- Mere cliffy ki dhajiya uda di! Hmph!!

So, you know what's coming next, isn't it? NIKE, PRACH, NIKE!!!! 

Yes I do! I will Nike it! :P I have started using your aberrant words, and trust me…it's addictive! :@ ROFL

Thank you so much Raina! LOVE YOU LOADS! Mwahhh <3

Kudos woman! 

CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I'm secretly a spy, that's how I know what your cliffy was gonna be! MWAHAHAHAHHAWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

I'm secretly a spy, that's how I know what your cliffy was gonna be! MWAHAHAHAHHAWink

ROFL Kamini kahin ki! BTW I am SHOCKED to say the least! You HAVE to play chess! :O 
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

ROFL Kamini kahin ki! BTW I am SHOCKED to say the least! You HAVE to play chess! :O 

Are, I KNOW how to play it, it's just I'm not very good at it! LOL
RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Are, I KNOW how to play it, it's just I'm not very good at it! LOL

Well..Tell me you have played a real match atleast! :P BTW, we need to find another way! I-F is hard to chat! =/ Whya re you a non-FB girl? Twitter try karle!

Go to top