Royal Institute - Next Series Link on Page 1 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
woww .its really very nice dis ff reminds me of d story of girl which i read in pink or blak..but dis z diffrnt..thought its my fvrte..kkk cmng bck 2 d ff... i knw only u can do desπŸ˜ƒ...bring other new chrcter,...vry impressed πŸ‘πŸΌ..so no boys in d institute ..i m eagerly waiting abt d entry of RV n KD ...hope dey r der... wht abt Kiya...i think  u will introduce her later...keep rocking ...its fab ...n Panchi asking abt d home wrok lol...🀣🀣
Wowww πŸ‘ Brillianttt workk!!! Why did you stop writing 😭 I wanna read more more moreee!!!!
Originally posted by *Prachi*

😲You better read girl!! Or else I am going to dissect your brain! 🀣
Ok i will πŸ˜†
PRACHIII :( When will you update the next part? :( please bolo!! I'm checking IF every half an hour... just to see If you have updated the next part!!
Originally posted by --Akshu--

🀣
ur back finally,but wait with a new FF???//🀣
amazing yaar but bahout lamba tha frankly din't expect this from you Prach,u giving lond updates its like once n a blue moon🀣
amazing skul fro young girls,Neesha Rai ur main lead🀣
Panchi ko itna nerd bana dala yaar🀣
loved the whole sceen when Jay Saxena entered btw is Jay from that pkyek(Rithvik Dhanjani???)
loved Jay's class
n the last line "any homework???"🀣

aww my Panchi she is so freaking cute yaar!

Jay winking at Neesha's Mom?????🀣

lol con'tsoon n update the Cover otherwise i will stranggle you🀣🀣🀣

THIRTY SIX ROFLs! 🀣 🀣 🀣 What the? 🀣

I know yaar! I barely give long updates! I just wanted to introduce Jay! πŸ˜†
NO! Jay is NOT Rithvik Dhanjani! No way! He is none of this TV actors. Let's just say, if he comes to Indian TV, sabki vaat laga dega ;) πŸ˜†
Panchi isn't a nerd! :O SHE IS INTELLIGENT!! xD
She is cute huh? ;) 
Neesha's Mom and Jay.. *Cough*

I updated the Cover :P 

Thank you Akshara, for your amazing comment <3
Originally posted by FeistySoul

My brain is jammed Prachi!
Trying to search for words!
I can't honestly find one to applaud this work.
I love it and so if you drop it, be warned, I am doctor, injection se maar daloongi! :p

πŸ˜† That is so sweet [Jam, get it?] of you! πŸ˜†
Okay, that was lame! But thank you so much! Am glad you liked it!
It's not that good *modesty*
I won't drop it. Unless I am dropped earth! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Toor

that was awesome.πŸ‘
superlyks to it πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Blockbuster
This Is It...
please update soonπŸ˜›

Aww, thank you! *Touched*

Will update ASAP!
Originally posted by muzzy_sk

Aren't you too obsessed about Spy stuff?! πŸ˜†.
oh well we likey!.

Coming to the FF, hmm nice start. The best thing abt your Spi Fics are the details you give, We Impressed! πŸ˜†

looking forward to this story. and Madam drop any of your FFs and we wil kill you!. No kidding.

-Shreya and Kanishtha

I AM! I AM! I AM! I am absolutely, crazily, deeply obsessed with Espionage! πŸ˜†
Thank you!

I tried to give details, it works only this far. I almost pulled my hair out! πŸ˜†
Err, am dropping Scions! *Runs for dear life*
Thank you so much Shreya and Kanishtha :D 
Edited by *Prachi* - 11 years ago
Originally posted by crazy4lyf

hey brilliant FF... such a grand opening... U always leave us wanting for more... me really excited reading this FF, and really eager to kno what happens next... do continue... πŸ‘

With love,
jhankaar

Thank you Jhankaar! So sweet of you! Am glad you liked it :D I will conitnue ASAP!
Originally posted by rocksravya11

woww .its really very nice dis ff reminds me of d story of girl which i read in pink or blak..but dis z diffrnt..thought its my fvrte..kkk cmng bck 2 d ff... i knw only u can do desπŸ˜ƒ...bring other new chrcter,...vry impressed πŸ‘πŸΌ..so no boys in d institute ..i m eagerly waiting abt d entry of RV n KD ...hope dey r der... wht abt Kiya...i think  u will introduce her later...keep rocking ...its fab ...n Panchi asking abt d home wrok lol...🀣🀣

Pink and Black? Never heard of it! Will google it! πŸ˜†
Thank you so much. No boys...YET! πŸ˜† Wait and watch how we get our heroes! ;)

Kiya is coming OBVIOUSLY! But later, Her character needed to wait for a while. πŸ˜†