Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

MissMeow

MissMeow

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Too many questions.

Who was Rajeev referring to when he said someone interrupts him time and again? Was it Sapna or Salman?

Who was Urvashi referring to when she said someone kept her on the backseat throughout?

And why did Aashka start screaming "I hate you Urvashi" on top of her lungs?

ConfusedConfusedConfused

Rajeev was talking about Sapna, he was giving his reasons for nominating her.

Urvashi was talking about Delnaaz.

Aashka said that because Urvashi nominates Delnaaz! 

(Watched all this in the live feed, somehow fortunately for us, the BB technicians forgot to mute) LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13DexterkilailaSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The precap (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rapier

IF-Rockerz

Rapier

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Too many questions.

Who was Rajeev referring to when he said someone interrupts him time and again? Was it Sapna or Salman?

Who was Urvashi referring to when she said someone kept her on the backseat throughout?

And why did Aashka start screaming "I hate you Urvashi" on top of her lungs?

ConfusedConfusedConfused

I believe they were all watching a clip of the open nominations.

I believe he was talking about Sapna. I did not enjoy him taking a shot at Sapna. Angry He should just shut up. Bohut bolta hai. I think he nominated her.

I think it was Delnaaz. IMO, Urvashi probably nominated Delnaaz, which obviously pissed of the Rotlu babe. Hence, "I hate you Urvashi" scream. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13Samraat_92

cape

Goldie

cape

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
if u dont have a live feed then dont worry u just have to until tomorrow u will know everything exactly what happened lol Big smile...aashka chahti hai ke jo woh chahe wohi ho aus ghar mein...i loved what urvashi said ke only aashka has feelings baqi hum sab mai feelings nahi hai...i mean WTH urvashi ki marzi jisko vote dein...aashka only want sana and delnaaz to stay for long in the house...everybody got nominated before except delnaaz maybe thats what urvashi thought and nominated her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

cape

Goldie

cape

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
and i really want delnaaz ke nominate ho...sab hue hai now its her turn...and sana also...but iam sure sana tu hoke hi rahe gi nominate...

Edited by cape - 17 November 2012 at 7:19pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.