Qubool Hai

Are you???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

IamaPCmaniac

Goldie

IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I am completely obsessed about thiss show!!! One of the finesst ever made..! In love with Zoya's character, beauty and charm..! KSG is just amazing and super dashing.. Are you oobssessedd like me1 I want to thankk 4 lions for giving us a fresh breath of airr! thank you 4lions, thank you zeetv, thank you Qubool haii!  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shahnaz12an_kPhoenixRadar-Shormi--rajsua-GroverAddictzara-KSG-malik_Oishi_-DevilGal--RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are you???" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-DevilGal-

IF-Addictz

-DevilGal-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
ya i also obsessed about this showDay Dreamingi like asad n ayaan bondingCoolzoya character is awesome i like her acting she is doing great jobThumbs Upall cast n crew is awesome hame qabool hai, qabool hai, qabool haiApprove

Edited by mrs_kapoor - 17 November 2012 at 8:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahnaz12

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
totally fresh show

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
yes  QH roxxx

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
me to loving the show 
and for the 1st time i am watching family drama Dancing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.