Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
As I said, RV has more chemistry with his guitar than he does with that stupid Alien.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RV and his guitar! (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I said the same thing to Maisy in RaHi AT <3!
and she again said he also gave the juiceROFLROFLROFLROFL
i swear yaar the whole week he was only playing guitar with that Alien around n the sunville ppl!ROFLROFLROFL
true RV n guitar have an awesome chemistry guitar is made for our RV!
i have no idea what he sees in her?????but this time for the open ceremony Alien wore dhanka clothes atleast not those ugly clothes n hate the one she wore on the teachers day partyDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

muzzy_sk

Goldie

muzzy_sk

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Oh well,even we don't know what he sees in that Alein!.. we had kinda left TBP so dun know about guitar n his chemistry. but oh well it hardly matters, anyone or anything is better than that Alein! Censored

Edited by muzzy_sk - 18 November 2012 at 12:18am

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Yeah. Alien HAAYEE HAAYEE! Alien, MURDABAD! LOL

Anyway, we'll see what happens! Big smile Koi ho na ho, RV ka guitar uska saath nai chhodega! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileItsMe

tiara_magic

Goldie

tiara_magic

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
we shld open an AT on RV AND HIS GUITAR

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
chalo acha hi hey..he z wid his guitar..better ...ise wajese o use mars wali ,pumpkin,sugar honey bunny, alien e tho dur rahe ga...LOL

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
I agree! LOL

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Alien nahi meri naya naam zombie kahika!!!! Even aliens are better looking and behaviour wise also!!!! Im sorry zombies if im insultng u

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.