Hitler Didi

What about sunaina?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

California.Luv

Goldie

California.Luv

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Where is sunaina? They should bring her back now... She ran away with money? Its kind of hard to believe but i liked her character.. I wanr everything back to normal Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What about sunaina?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kamalsundew

kamalsundew

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I miss her too. She used to be so motherly, it's hard to believe she would leave Ishan and Seher behind for money. 

But I hear she left the show because she didn't want to play the role of an older woman after the 8 year leap.

I hope she makes a comeback some how!! I really liked her!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top