Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

TOI: Vabhz n Viv set to tie the knot (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
TFS Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Vabhz n Viv set to tie the knot (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ranitha

Goldie

ranitha

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to both of them and I hope they have a very happy married lifeSmile
(  Vahbiz, I completely agree that you should take up more rolesTongue)

leelaa9

IF-Addictz

leelaa9

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Vahbbiz Dorabjee and Vivian Dsena set to tie the knot

By Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Nov 18, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
More
A
A
Vahbbiz Dorabjee and Vivian Dsena set to tie the knot
Vahbbiz DorabjeeMore Pics
"It will be a court marriage," says Vahbbiz Dorabjee, who will tie the knot with Vivian Dsena in January

Unlike many of her contemporaries, who put their career on hold for a while post wedding,Vahbbiz Dorabjee says that she is going to take up more work after marriage.

The actress is all set to tie the knot with her fiance Vivian Dsena (who plays RK inMadhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon) coming January. The two met on the sets of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and fell in love. They got engaged in November last year after a courtship of almost over two year.

Says Vahbbiz, "Yes, we are getting married on January 7, next year. It will be a court marriage in Pune. There will be a function in Ujjain as Vivian hails from there, followed by another one in Mumbai."

The actress, who stopped acting after Pyaar Ki..., says, "I was busy with my play in Dubai and have been doing ramp shows and events. I will never quit acting. In fact, I will take up more work post marriage. It's just that I have been busy shopping these days with Vivian."

Ask her if she is insecure about her beau, one of the hunks of the TV industry, "I am not insecure about him. I know him well enough. He is a family person and wouldn't do anything wrong."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Vahbbiz-Dorabjee-and-Vivian-Dsena-set-to-tie-the-knot/articleshow/17255076.cms

TfsSmile

flamenco

IF-Sizzlerz

flamenco

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
TFS congo to vivu

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
thnx di.

BeautyForAshes

IF-Sizzlerz

BeautyForAshes

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Vahbbiz is beautiful ...ViVah make a lovely pair...

congratz to the couple !!! God Bless ...

jyoti12345

jyoti12345

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
congrats to both...

honey_sony

honey_sony

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
7 january  is my birth day 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.