Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Vahbbiz Dorabjee and Vivian Dsena set to tie the knot

By Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Nov 18, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
More
A
A
Vahbbiz Dorabjee and Vivian Dsena set to tie the knot
Vahbbiz DorabjeeMore Pics
"It will be a court marriage," says Vahbbiz Dorabjee, who will tie the knot with Vivian Dsena in January

Unlike many of her contemporaries, who put their career on hold for a while post wedding,Vahbbiz Dorabjee says that she is going to take up more work after marriage.

The actress is all set to tie the knot with her fiance Vivian Dsena (who plays RK inMadhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon) coming January. The two met on the sets of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and fell in love. They got engaged in November last year after a courtship of almost over two year.

Says Vahbbiz, "Yes, we are getting married on January 7, next year. It will be a court marriage in Pune. There will be a function in Ujjain as Vivian hails from there, followed by another one in Mumbai."

The actress, who stopped acting after Pyaar Ki..., says, "I was busy with my play in Dubai and have been doing ramp shows and events. I will never quit acting. In fact, I will take up more work post marriage. It's just that I have been busy shopping these days with Vivian."

Ask her if she is insecure about her beau, one of the hunks of the TV industry, "I am not insecure about him. I know him well enough. He is a family person and wouldn't do anything wrong."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Vahbbiz-Dorabjee-and-Vivian-Dsena-set-to-tie-the-knot/articleshow/17255076.cms

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonyskapu80nleeyessehmSiMi81-Trinity-_Aaniya_-Dimple-Jasleen1mangaloreButifuleyesgurudrishtishinseenanjaliipkkndmadhvi4gurtiNeutral_MonaABBY_JERAN.tanu.Newton123-SmexyGhost-nehakaribaHiddlestonedrahmona_paksweJ.LOxxAqeelahxxmaanluvsgeetFallen AngelNeelambari.._CookieMonster_kirti_fijileelaa9-Ms.Wildcherry-beautiful_heart--Udhay---xXx--chrys-SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Vabhz n Viv set to tie the knot" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-chrys-

IF-Addictz

-chrys-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
tfs...
Congraatz Vivian and Vabhz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beehive

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
congrats to both -ViVah,omg on 10th Jan is dd's bday I want them both to be present on DD's bday:)anyways,wish them a happy married life:)

ABBY_JERAN

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I M SO PROUD OF THIS FORUM...there wud hv been a shower of bashing if this article was posted in sum othr forum...nd here people r congratulating them...wow...nevr thought i wud get to see this after quitting the othr forum...thnx a lot guys for keeping the forum peaceful nd rational...SALUTE

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Trinity-Tania.kshinseen-SmexyGhost-

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I am soo happy for them n congratz to the couple. God bless them n shower the couple with happiness. Hug

ABBY_JERAN

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
congrats. happy married life 

ABBY_JERAN

-Dimple-

Coolbie

-Dimple-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Tanu!!!

Congratulations to both of them.Clap Finally the day has come which they waited for so longEmbarrassed

Fruitsalad

Fruitsalad

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Congratulation to both
Tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.