Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Niketan making group against Sana (Page 3)

ayaan786 IF-Dazzler
ayaan786
ayaan786

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

well if its just about making a group against sana, then i should say niketan need not worry because sana is doing it for herself since the time she entered the BB house LOL

not really she goes and taslk to every one but niketan gang tactics are rotten n ruining dis showAngry
really???? talks to everyone???? from that bed????
oh yes.. she talks to many people, like aashka, delnaaz, aaskha delnaaz, aashka, delnaaz, aashka, delnaaz and sapna!!! 

i guess you didnt watch the show she talks to nearly everyone besides aashka and delnaaz she talks to sapna vrashej and rajeev the only people with them she dont talk to is niketon becouse he is highly arrogant with mink becouse she/he is his chamchi and urvashi becouse urvashi dont wants to talk with her (dont know the reason maybe they dont get along well)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZur

tabi9 Groupbie
tabi9
tabi9

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaan786

well if its just about making a group against sana, then i should say niketan need not worry because sana is doing it for herself since the time she entered the BB house LOL

not really she goes and taslk to every one but niketan gang tactics are rotten n ruining dis showAngry
oh yes.. she talks to many people, like aashka, delnaaz, aaskha delnaaz, aashka, delnaaz, aashka, delnaaz and sapna!!! 

i guess you didnt watch the show she talks to nearly everyone besides aashka and delnaaz she talks to sapna vrashej and rajeev the only people with them she dont talk to is niketon becouse he is highly arrogant with mink becouse she/he is his chamchi and urvashi becouse urvashi dont wants to talk with her (dont know the reason maybe they dont get along well)

its beccoz of her frndship with ashka...AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZurlovelygirlySamraat_92

lovelygirly IF-Sizzlerz
lovelygirly
lovelygirly

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabi9

somebody in the BB house also said that "kisiki bhi equation sana ke saath kaisi hai ye us baat pe depend karta hai ke aashka ke saath uski equation kaisi hai!!!"
proof enough!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZurMithiBaniNishita123Samraat_92

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Go Niketan!! Get that bimbo out!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nabitathapachillax123DangerouslySafelovelygirlySamraat_92Nishita123

Arsha_Kriyansh IF-Dazzler
Arsha_Kriyansh
Arsha_Kriyansh

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Stay Away Nik :@ 
Sana bachaoo apne aap ko! 

nabitathapa

ShahZur IF-Rockerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

when people yawn at her , it stopped her but she did even push Ashika to mingle with ALL
ShahZur IF-Rockerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

thanks Ayaan Hug

ayaan786

ShahZur IF-Rockerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tabi9

somebody in the BB house also said that "kisiki bhi equation sana ke saath kaisi hai ye us baat pe depend karta hai ke aashka ke saath uski equation kaisi hai!!!"
proof enough!!!

at least she didnt leave Ashika alone unlike all !!!

Arsha_Kriyansh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index