Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

November 17th, marks the anniversary of two friends com sisters coming together.

Yes, its the day I meet my soul sister/better half, MP_RadhaHeart

It has been a long journey for us with many up and down but our friendship became stronger and stronger over the years. Sometimes I feel she knows my better than I know myselfStern Smile.  Her love and care has inspired me to be a better friend and a better person. She has always  guided me to the right path and stood by my side.

I am what i am today here on I-F because of her so  I OWE her everything I am todayApprove

I will spare the rest of the speech for her big day in few weeks...Evil Smile

Credit - Preet

Somehow in this great big world
I found my way to you
My friend across the computer lines
my heart, my soul, that's who.

You try to make me smile
with the mail you send my way.
You never fail to drop a line
each and every day.

Whenever I have hurried home
with something, I must share,
I find it just so comforting
that you are always there.

Encouragement you give me
and a friendship that is true.
I'm glad my soul while reaching out
found someone like you..

-unknown author

Thank you for being my sister...friend...aatha (oh yeah..next to my mom..you are the one who scoldsSleepy, yells, adviseEmbarrassed and literally scream on meStern Smile not even Ara gives me so much dose like youAngryROFL)

Happy Sister/Friendship Day, my mappu chellam Hug Hug  Hug

I LOVE YOUHeart

Something for youEmbarrassed

Credit - Stuts

Edited by Aahaana - 17 November 2012 at 11:25am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovMindFreezer-Deepzz-supercool3hopper_oceanvanadhi-Stutz-MP_RadhaDUGGUlicious-.Aphrodite.-SweetyGreenzan101sahi.-Araina-Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Wala Friendship Day, Radha <3" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
AwwwHug Lovely post Meli di Hug

Happy pappu-gappu day to both of youHug
aapki frndship ko kisiki nazar na lage!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMindFreezersupercool3vanadhiMP_Radhasahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Today is the day u both meet each post ready aga poguthu nu sollavei illai Shocked

Last year amma opened the post this year balli LOL I already told this let me repeat it again the best bonding I ever seen is meli and amma relationships LOL

Note : If both amma and meli fights with each other please don't believe it LOL because then we will get April fool that's is the twist ROFL

But balli and amma where is the treat :(

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMindFreezersupercool3vanadhiMP_Radhazan101

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Unnakku ilatha treat va da...irukku periya treat..let aatha comeDancing  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezersupercool3vanadhiMP_Radhasahi.

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
I second panni ... one of the best bonding ever seen is between Amma and Meli EmbarrassedStar

adiye, where's the party tonight di ShockedDancing

AahaanaMindFreezervanadhiMP_Radhasahi.

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Happy Wala Friendship Day, Radha  

AahaanaMindFreezervanadhiMP_Radhasahi.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

To the world's MOST WONDERFUL SISTER! November 17, 2008... A day I shall never forget, for I found a soul mate/ a better half in you! I had found a sister who would walk down every path and be there at all times!

Our early days still flashes through my eyes... when we fought our way through great evilness and strengthened our bond by the day!  For every crucial decision in our lives, we became each other's advocate! A day wouldn't pass by without conversing on web messenger, which would be filled with ROFL emoticons or the Sob Sob Cry Emoticons! Each moment is to be treasured!

True... many passed by our lives... adding so much to the fun and showing true love (Our Kolaveri/ Msn Gang/Panni Family), making us expand our wing. Yet, we also became fools to have fallen for false feelings with hidden meanings and lies... but our ever so strong hearts sensed and help us overcome with no regrets!

For better or for worse, many incidences continue to remind us that friendship isn't to be taken for granted! It isn't about being materialistic or showing "public display of affection!"

Am extremely happy that this bond remains to be strong and true!
Thank you my sister... for such a wonderful friendship!

Am so gifted to have heard the loving voice of my sister something I shall treasure for ever!  With an ever so understanding hubby, I know I will meet you in person very soon HugHug!  I love you! 
P.S.  I love the siggys and the song!!!! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMindFreezersupercool3vanadhi-Stutz-sahi.-Araina-Rajinilicious

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Preet and Stutz thank you for the wonderful siggies Hug

@ Shak: Dear Bro, we wish to reveal to you that MP_Radha and your Pradz Sister from FB are the sameee ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ Stuts: we also have something to reveal to you!  There is NO SUCH PERSON AS JAY in Melz' life ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL it was simply a way to pull your legs which you unfortunately or fortunately fell for ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and bugged melz ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL So no melz is still single yet not ready to mingle... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by MP_Radha - 17 November 2012 at 6:20pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMindFreezersupercool3vanadhi-Stutz-sahi.-Araina-Rajinilicious

Post Reply New Post

Go to top