Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aphrodite88

Originally posted by Marym

Hello jaya
Happy Sunday& good afternoon .
How are you?
Wat is the latest news?

Hello Mary!
You too Happy Sunday and Good Afternoon!
How did your children's exam go?
Tomorrow is the final meeting to decide whether barun stays or leaves
So they are gauging our reactions from yesterday
through our calls and emails..tweets and fb reactions!
Yes jaya just red manarsha post.
Why SP is not understanding fans feelings?
Through IPKKND they are promoting their other shows in UK.
In Uk , only IPKKNd fans are there not star plus fans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aphrodite88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My 3rd Call To SP! (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
J-darling, I just called SP and it was a verbal bombing from me to them. I told them I am not going to spare you ppl for this and I will even go legally with this. you don't need to consider us fans, but consider as the customer of product. You are not giving anything for free, we are paying for this plus we are investing our time. Only because of this show a few ppl in my area got ready to even subscribe the channel and you ppl are going to lose a huge fan base if you go against this show. How come one of your officials could very easily compare gopi and ASR. Gia manek had problems with SP the channel itself, barun has problem with his PH, then what the hell you ppl are trying to do in this case. It is high time for you ppl to take a decision in this matter. It is shame on a channel like you who claims every minute that you are number 1 that they cannot find out a solution for this. I said i am very much aware of my consumer right and i will go legally if nothing is heard from them and that too positively. How can you even think about replacing barun. He took down my details and I told him don't send any automated emails to me, i don't need that. His name is sumit. I said if needed I will involve even politics and media in this matter or even can go much more than that (i will do that definitely). I told him it is even bad they are giving dissimilar answers to different ppl and this itself shows how unreliable ppl you are.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shar19Aphrodite88

Aphrodite88

IF-Rockerz

Aphrodite88

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

This was a mature call. Dear god, as much as I am tired, I am hoping for good news. There is so much potential in this story, so much loop holes in the past to be covered. Oh, such a beautiful story is wasted...

Yes!!!
we need to fight to save it!!

shar19

Aphrodite88

IF-Rockerz

Aphrodite88

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aphrodite88

Hello jaya
Happy Sunday& good afternoon .
How are you?
Wat is the latest news?

Hello Mary!
You too Happy Sunday and Good Afternoon!
How did your children's exam go?
Tomorrow is the final meeting to decide whether barun stays or leaves
So they are gauging our reactions from yesterday
through our calls and emails..tweets and fb reactions!
Yes jaya just red manarsha post.
Why SP is not understanding fans feelings?
Through IPKKND they are promoting their other shows in UK.
In Uk , only IPKKNd fans are there not star plus fans.

exactly!
someone from UK told the CC without barun dont come to UK
hahaha!

Crazy_soul

IF-Rockerz

Crazy_soul

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Gud job!.poor guy.

Marym

Marym

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
ROFL Really
Oh god !!!!!
Jaya who is this manarsha?
I feeling very scared jaya about SP's answer.
I don't know how the fans will react
Oh god pl save my friends.

Aphrodite88

IF-Rockerz

Aphrodite88

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

J-darling, I just called SP and it was a verbal bombing from me to them. I told them I am not going to spare you ppl for this and I will even go legally with this. you don't need to consider us fans, but consider as the customer of product. You are not giving anything for free, we are paying for this plus we are investing our time. Only because of this show a few ppl in my area got ready to even subscribe the channel and you ppl are going to lose a huge fan base if you go against this show. How come one of your officials could very easily compare gopi and ASR. Gia manek had problems with SP the channel itself, barun has problem with his PH, then what the hell you ppl are trying to do in this case. It is high time for you ppl to take a decision in this matter. It is shame on a channel like you who claims every minute that you are number 1 that they cannot find out a solution for this. I said i am very much aware of my consumer right and i will go legally if nothing is heard from them and that too positively. How can you even think about replacing barun. He took down my details and I told him don't send any automated emails to me, i don't need that. His name is sumit. I said if needed I will involve even politics and media in this matter or even can go much more than that (i will do that definitely). I told him it is even bad they are giving dissimilar answers to different ppl and this itself shows how unreliable ppl you are.

deepthi!
you blasted that guy...but yes what you said is very true!
they need a reality check :-)

-SweetJasmine-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top