Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

new dosti fight track?

Poll Question: do you like the new dosti fight track?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
28 [77.78%]
8 [22.22%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
i personally think this is quite a smart track. friends are not always happy and giddy they have fights as well and cvs are finally showing it. im excited for monday excited to see what happens

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Natasha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new dosti fight track?" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..kunwarSOUL..

IF-Rockerz

..kunwarSOUL..

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
yup m so excited for Ricky fightThumbs Upits gonna explore dere frnshp

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookie.gurnanidesigirl_VD

Zuna4Taarey

IF-Dazzler

Zuna4Taarey

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
im sad for their fight but realy sanju frnds ke beech ho tha he...n maim reason rey ko ek jhatka lagaana zarooori he ab thaki wo sense me aaye aur taani ko understand kar sake...wat to do im sooo sad 4 taarey n being a madly crazy taareyian seee everythng through a trians vision

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-CussTheWorldUp...Rhythsy...desigirl_VD

KunwarKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

KunwarKiDeewani

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I'm Vary exited for this and as u said pratically fraand ke beech mein bhi der are fights , And i soo wanted one . After dis i so hope we get to see a better bond between dem *HOPEFULLY*

CAANT WAAIT :DD

desigirl_VD...Tansy...

prtn

Goldie

prtn

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
and no fight can affect rey  like a fight with vicky bcoz vicky is completely blind about rey and they have the longest friendship-though swayam understands rey better, rey is very special to vicky... so this will be a huge wake up call for rey

but i hope they patch up soon - would hate to see sad vicky/rey

it wouldnt stop with rey-vicky bcoz nil will be forced to take sides , swayam will obviously be with rey and bharat will most probably with vicky. amar will side with swayam and so with rey...dazzlers/wealings will all get mixed.   the girls confused ...and taani blamed !

what a week ahead! drama- but  even if sad hope it ll be better than the lame ness of the rose day week

Edited by prtn - 17 November 2012 at 11:33am

desigirl_VD..kunwarSOUL..

pou_luvs_ajs

Goldie

pou_luvs_ajs

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
it i want it and as u said its quite a smart track to show

Post Reply New Post

Go to top