Pavitra Rishta

ArVi/AshVik heaven #27 *Ishq Sufiyana* (Page 38)

Post Reply New Post

Page 38 of 151

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

Good luck for your upcoming exams Linda Smile

thanks Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArVi/AshVik heaven #27 *Ishq Sufiyana* (Page 38)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoxoarvi

Praying for you linda!! 

thanks Big smile now i really feel better 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RD

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

I have a strng feelng that arjun will shout at ovi in party.. purvi said arjun 2 listn 2 his heart nd thats a hint 2 us.. I thnk arjun'll say how much he loves purvi nd purvi might leave from there withot infrming anybody nd aftr leap first ovi might c her nd makes sure that arjun purvi will nt meet.. I wish the story goes this way

i too would love to see that..but dnt want arjun to be with that JLO for soo long aathya... i think purvi will see arjun after 7 months n will make sure he should not see her..thinking that JLO is still struck with arjunShocked... this will be better..Wink
hai saniya:-) .. Me 2 dont want arjun ovi under same roof for long time i have a feelng that arjun nd ovi live separately but purvi doesnt knw this nd she will c arjun ovi happy scend she thnk that he moved on so she will try 2 avoid them

arjun ovi happy scene Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry  but i feel after yesterdays episode that  arjun will never show that he is happy  with ovi , i think now arjun will become more desperate for purvi and he will do something what punni will expose with too many scandle   and then our long waiting divorce 

crazygirl4RD

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
OMG 38 pages completed also great going guys...

aathya

IF-Rockerz

aathya

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

I have a strng feelng that arjun will shout at ovi in party.. purvi said arjun 2 listn 2 his heart nd thats a hint 2 us.. I thnk arjun'll say how much he loves purvi nd purvi might leave from there withot infrming anybody nd aftr leap first ovi might c her nd makes sure that arjun purvi will nt meet.. I wish the story goes this way

i too would love to see that..but dnt want arjun to be with that JLO for soo long aathya... i think purvi will see arjun after 7 months n will make sure he should not see her..thinking that JLO is still struck with arjunShocked... this will be better..Wink
hai saniya:-) .. Me 2 dont want arjun ovi under same roof for long time i have a feelng that arjun nd ovi live separately but purvi doesnt knw this nd she will c arjun ovi happy scend she thnk that he moved on so she will try 2 avoid them

arjun ovi happy sceneCry but i feel after yesterdays episode that arjun will never show that he is happy with ovi , i think now arjun will become more desperate for purvi and he will do something what punni will expose with too many scandle and then our long waiting divorce
i mean happy scene not as wife nd husbnd only as frnds.. I thnk arjun nd ovi live separatly..

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

arjun ovi happy sceneCry but i feel after yesterdays episode that arjun will never show that he is happy with ovi , i think now arjun will become more desperate for purvi and he will do something what punni will expose with too many scandle and then our long waiting divorce
i mean happy scene not as wife nd husbnd only as frnds.. I thnk arjun nd ovi live separatly..

do u think after 7 months obssessed ovi will not want anything else , really ??? 

crazygirl4RD

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
what arjun was think when he married ovi , is he think that purvi will continue relation with him ??? what arjun said yesterday i did everything then ,,,,,, how i will meet with u ,,arjun divorce ovi then u will meet purvi easily ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my long awaiting desperation coming ,,,,,

crazygirl4RD

Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Purvi n sunny ..very funny ;-) POsted by karan sharma on FB..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

style14Orchid25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top