Pavitra Rishta

ArVi/AshVik heaven #27 *Ishq Sufiyana* (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 151

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoxoarvi

Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

Im excited for Purvi's birthday bash!! We will get some drama! LOL...
JLO is going to ruin herself in front of whole society again.. want Purvi to slap her..

me too excited avni... but sadly purvi willl be insulted... imagine if arvi have been together how he would have made her happy with his gifts n surprises.. but sadly ekta is not so meherbaan on us...but would like to see arjun wishing purvi @ 12 'o' clock @nightEmbarrassed 
I know right he would have made her birthday amaazing... I hope Purvi realizes the only persons love she needs is Arjun's because he is the only person in the world made just for her and he will love her for eternity... It would be really cute if he calls her to wish her!! I think leap will occur one day after party.. I think Purvi will most likely leave..

purvi leaving the city is better...but no pregnancy track dear...  it would be really disgusting to see it ,i believe... purvi leaving the city n meeting arjun after 6-7 months n arjun kicking that JLO off will be good to see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LiveLaughLove-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArVi/AshVik heaven #27 *Ishq Sufiyana* (Page 34)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
ikr.. Doesnt she realize that it is Purvi's birthday so all the attention is going to be on her for once.. including Arjun.. especially...
She is going to be the one looking bad at the end... sadly Purvi will get insulted.. I really want to see Purvi standing up for herself and say if Ovi is saying she is having an affair then she isnt trusting Arjun either therefore she doesnt love him as trust is another name for love.. I know that is a lot to ask for... but I want the deshmukhs defending her atleast..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDarjunpurvixo

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Im excited for Purvi's birthday bash!! We will get some drama! LOL...
JLO is going to ruin herself in front of whole society again.. want Purvi to slap her..

me too excited avni... but sadly purvi willl be insulted... imagine if arvi have been together how he would have made her happy with his gifts n surprises.. but sadly ekta is not so meherbaan on us...but would like to see arjun wishing purvi @ 12 'o' clock @nightEmbarrassed 
I know right he would have made her birthday amaazing... I hope Purvi realizes the only persons love she needs is Arjun's because he is the only person in the world made just for her and he will love her for eternity... It would be really cute if he calls her to wish her!! I think leap will occur one day after party.. I think Purvi will most likely leave..

purvi leaving the city is better...but no pregnancy track dear...  it would be really disgusting to see it ,i believe... purvi leaving the city n meeting arjun after 6-7 months n arjun kicking that JLO off will be good to see.
Yup I wanted to see Purvi leaving the city since this whole track started.. No pregnancy track now.. not until ArVi is married then we can rejoice and go crazy over Arjun jr or Purvi jr...

crazygirl4RD

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

ikr.. Doesnt she realize that it is Purvi's birthday so all the attention is going to be on her for once.. including Arjun.. especially...
She is going to be the one looking bad at the end... sadly Purvi will get insulted.. I really want to see Purvi standing up for herself and say if Ovi is saying she is having an affair then she isnt trusting Arjun either therefore she doesnt love him as trust is another name for love.. I know that is a lot to ask for... but I want the deshmukhs defending her atleast..

cherry on the top will be if atleast arjun says something to that JLO.for insulting purvi...  this time he better be dnt be quite,coz last time it was his n JLO's deal anniversary so for her happiness he kept quite ,but now its purvi's birthday ,so it should matter him the most.. 

-LiveLaughLove-

angleoni

Goldie

angleoni

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Martha Sinha ?@MarthaSinha

@rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7 wen will my arvi story be back?just tired of watchng d aai vs mai contest :p

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
1hrithvik dhanjani ?@rithvik_RD

@MarthaSinha haahha soon dear...u all will se ARVI soon...:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RD-LiveLaughLove-Huma-arjunpurvixo

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angleoni

Martha Sinha ?@MarthaSinha

@rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7 wen will my arvi story be back?just tired of watchng d aai vs mai contest :p

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
1hrithvik dhanjani ?@rithvik_RD

@MarthaSinha haahha soon dear...u all will se ARVI soon...:)

thanks dear..what a good great news to start a sunday morning...

-LiveLaughLove-

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

cherry on the top will be if atleast arjun says something to that JLO.for insulting purvi...  this time he better be dnt be quite,coz last time it was his n JLO's deal anniversary so for her happiness he kept quite ,but now its purvi's birthday ,so it should matter him the most.. 
Yea I really want him to listen to what Purvi said to him this one time.. to not listen to her but listen to his heart..
Yea I really want Arjun to go all AK on Ovi more than Purvi Ovi deserves it..

I felt really bad for Purvi whenever she gets confronted by Arjun... Because yes he is hurt and should blow up on her... but I hte it when he said your happy cuz your mom got her happiness... Purvi may be a bit happy for that but I feel as if she is the least happy from all of this she is the looser.. She gave up her love evrything and yet she gets bashed around by Ovi...

crazygirl4RD

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I think Arvi track is going to start full force this week

crazygirl4RD

Post Reply New Post

Go to top